The Devil's Shroud part 2

Started by snowdog, Sun 12/06/2005 12:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli

I'm trying to do how you said but it doesn't work. Any other help? Thanks you very much!]

Eli

Quote from: sthomannch on Sat 11/02/2006 06:06:21
TheVan
Spoiler

You cannot do it from the starting point. From the first room, go left twice, then three times up (N) then right and light the torch. go to the left again. Now you start from the room left of the crypt door. Go south three times, right once, up two times, down two times and follow all remaining rooms.
[close]

I am doing that 2 days ... it doesn't work for me... Any other help please?
Thanks you very much

sthomannch

Eli
Spoiler

When you enter the labyrinth, go left, left, up, up, up, right and light the torch. Then left, down, down, down, right, up, up, right (forgot this step in my previous reply), down, down, right, up, up, up, left.

There are 16 rooms, on your way from where you light the torch, you should enter each room only once, but you must visit each room. There are not so many possibilities to achieve this...
[close]

Eli

Quote from: sthomannch on Wed 23/08/2006 22:45:15
Eli
Spoiler

When you enter the labyrinth, go left, left, up, up, up, right and light the torch. Then left, down, down, down, right, up, up, right (forgot this step in my previous reply), down, down, right, up, up, up, left.

There are 16 rooms, on your way from where you light the torch, you should enter each room only once, but you must visit each room. There are not so many possibilities to achieve this...
[close]
Thanks thanks a lot!!!!!

shimbo

i may be dumb but what to do after finding the pin and checking it on computer?
thank you verrrry much ;)

sthomannch

shimbo
Spoiler

on the pin is the picture of a certain kind of fish. Go to the fish market and by a perch. The next steps should be obvious then
[close]

shimbo

Quote from: sthomannch on Sat 26/08/2006 20:23:13
shimbo
Spoiler

on the pin is the picture of a certain kind of fish. Go to the fish market and by a perch. The next steps should be obvious then
[close]

what an easy step, i am totally off, heh, thank you muchie sthomannch ;D

SAG770

fed the cow the forage and plum  the cop still wont move  am i doing somthing wrong

sthomannch

SAG770
Spoiler

you will also find some seed in the monastery, use it on the ground in front of the cow
[close]

SDFSDF

手机铃声下载 免费铃声 下载铃声 下载手机铃声 铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声 免费铃声下载 手机图片 手机图片下载 下载手机图片 手机下载图片 待机图片 手机待机图片 手机待机图片下载 手机游戏下载 下载手机游戏 手机游戏 手机游戏免费下载 免费手机游戏 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机图片 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机图片 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机图片 免费铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机和弦铃声 手机和弦铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 手机mp3铃声 免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声 免费手机图片 手机动画图片 手机和弦铃声 手机和弦铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 手机mp3铃声 免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声 免费手机图片 手机动画图片 手机和弦铃声 手机和弦铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 手机mp3铃声 免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声 免费手机图片 手机动画图片 手机小游戏 手机游戏免费下载 手机游戏下载 手机游戏 手机铃声下载 免费铃声 下载铃声 下载手机铃声 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声下载 mp3铃声 mp3手机铃声 手机图片下载 手机待机图片 免费手机图片 手机图片免费下载 手机图片 手机动画图片 手机下载图片 免费待机图片 三星铃声 mp3铃声 手机待机图片 手机图片 手机小游戏 在线手机视频 手机视频 三星铃声 mp3铃声 手机待机图片 手机图片 手机小游戏 在线手机视频 手机视频三星铃声 mp3铃声 手机待机图片 手机图片 手机小游戏 在线手机视频 手机视频

tjsdfj

sdfhnfgjmdf rtgjhrtfj seryh

mdyoung40

any place where i can find help like this for part 4?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk