The Chronicles of Oswyn Throckmorton

Started by Adamski, Mon 03/09/2007 19:37:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamski

Quotewill this be commercial?
QuoteI just love games that looks like commersial ones (I do hope this won't be one of those )

I'm not going down the route of charging money for the game, although the finished article will hopefully feel like a commercial product!

If I was going to do a commerical game I'd want to do it for the Wii as well... it seems like the perfect platform for the adventure genre. Hopefully someone with a knack for good design will take advantage of the Wiiware thing in the future, it could be a great way to make a bit of profit :)

The Ivy

Absolutely gorgeous graphics. I love the character sprite, too; he's got such personality. An art thief as a main character sounds pretty wicked, as he's not your typical hero type. Can't wait to see these graphics in action. :)

gypsysnail

Wow! Thats all I can say! I'm adding this game to my list of anticipated games to play. Did you do those in photoshop, and did you draw them then scan them to computer to draw in colour? Well done! You've got talent and I mean real talent with these graphics. I will be keeping my eye out for your game.
Believe in afterlife! It's true in a metamorphical way ;)
Ken & Roberta - my inspiration!! 20 years.
U are what you love doing and passionate about - keep up what you love most.

i k a r i

Im crying of excitement  :'(

This is too much, ohh lordy lord!

;D Cant wait, really, it looks great.
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

ThreeOhFour

These are the most beautiful backgrounds I have laid eyes on in a long time. I hope the gameplay will be equivalent, and I very much look forward to seeing more about this game.

Akatosh

Looks pretty great. Still, you should consider not using .jpg, but .png as file format. The lossy comprimation didn't seem to do anything to your screenshots, but still.

ildu

Images that have heavy pixel variation, like with anti-aliasing, are more logical to compress with .jpg, since the algorithm with .png makes the image size quite large for a complicated image. In the case of these images, there probably isn't any loss in detail, and the least lossy .jpg format is probably still smaller in size than the standard .png compressed image, both having the same image quality. Don't take Scotch for a noob :D.

The bgs look great by the way, as I've kept saying every time they've been shown to me :).

nemis

What do you use to make those graphics?

Snarky

voh

Still here.

Nightfable

Absolutely stunning - I'm really looking forward to this!!  ;D

chapter11studios

This looks terrific. The story/world sound interesting and the artwork is very atmospheric.  And did I mention I love the name? Looks and sounds like the real deal!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk