I LOVE MARK LOVEGROVE

Started by Meowster, Mon 13/10/2003 21:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

Didn't got Lost In her Paradise...?

m0ds

LOL yes, it was his Didi McDoodle and bulging AeroNuts that caused his Downfall.

monkey0506

Mark, No One Likes You. We know you are trying to Escape from the Chaotic City because you Want an Identity like Frank Stallone, The Driver. You, however, cannot have one, which is why your life is a Living Nightmare..deluxe.

Galen

Quote from: Snake on Tue 29/12/2009 14:49:57
Quote from: NEON-GAMES on Tue 29/12/2009 12:15:11
Before I found AGS I´ve made my games with game maker(Here is one
http://www.yoyogames.com/games/107772-le-parkour ;)). I always loved Adventuregames. So I tried to make an adventure with Game Maker. I noticed that it were really complex to make an adventure with Game Maker because it´s a total other gamegenre than for example a jump´n´Run. Than I searched for an engine for Adventuregames and of course then I found AGS. ;D

I LOVE AGS!!! :-*

Er...
So back to that Mark Lovegrove. I heard he's having an affair with a Red Dwarf called Frank Stallone, their relationship must be a Living Nightmare.

Dualnames

Was Meoooowster, indeed a cat lady?

I bet what you showed her, was a Red dwarf..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

monkey0506

Wait..m0ds hooked up with the Meowster? Lucky son of a--

deadsuperhero

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Sun 07/03/2010 20:10:35
Mark, No One Likes You. We know you are trying to Escape from the Chaotic City because you Want an Identity like Frank Stallone, The Driver. You, however, cannot have one, which is why your life is a Living Nightmare..deluxe.
:D

When does he ever sleep?
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Haddas

did you tap that ass

EDIT: I'm not very good at this.

arj0n

errrr....

Did you gave her your 1st Drop or did it end up like a Living Nightmare Deluxe?
Practising 69, did you had Fun With Numbers?
Been Inside her Monkey Island, did she still had Hope you might give her the Secret of your Chunky Salsa...?
And afterwards, did she complained about This odd feeling?

;D

Patternjake

I've played Grim Fandango, it was OK but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the MI series.
If im not coding, im msn. If im not msn, im gaming.

Dualnames

Quote from: Patternjake on Fri 11/06/2010 12:37:14
I've played Grim Fandango, it was OK but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the MI series.

Meowster had her share of fun. It was the day of the Dead for m0ds though...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

m0ds

Good job you supplied me a Hitchhikers Guide to her Galaxy (remake) then, Dual ;)

m0ds

Please don't remind me about her Johnson Report. It's an Almost True Story.

lol 1st drop Arj0n :)

Akatosh

Did you go on The Journey Down to help get her Over the Edge?
Did she get to handle your Fur Balls?
Did you Pinger her Pigeon?

...I'm sorry.

Stee

so m0ds you still haven't told us......

did she play nice or did she use the blackwell deception?

did it take a lot of effort for her to conjure your unfolding spider?

is she really the lifedrinker of landsdowne?

also, I know you are a pretty sick individual Marky Mark, but please tell me you didnt let her give you a Crimson Bath!  :o

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

tzachs

Well, I have it from a good source, that she indeed took a byte of his draculator.
After that, he scourged her underworld.
She said that she enjoyed the heroics, but too bad it was done in the nick of time...

arj0n

It's all a hoax! It turned out it was The Day That Nothing Happened, like Odissea:  An Almost True Story   :P
He might have given himself a Night of the Testicle... for about 15 Minutes... ;)

Dualnames

m0ds asked for another round, but his "Vohaul" never stroke back, so m0ds took the Passage of Saints. :P

Ghost

[no, has been used already. dang!]

er... he once made the dead dance!

Dualnames

M0DS R U GUY WHO GUN TITS MEOWSTER LESSON?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk