Corrupt-A-wish!

Started by Anshinin, Wed 11/02/2015 17:27:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Granted: But it's a bed of nails.

I wish for the next poster to make my wish for me

Haggis

Granted but... shock horror... the wish is corrupted.

On Mandle's behalf, I wish everyone finishes their games bug free.

Mandle

Granted: But now your amazing "Bug's Life" tribute game has had all its sprites deleted forever.

I wish there was another word apart from Aardvark that started with a double A

selmiak

aagranted aabut aanow aaall aawords aaastart aawith aaaaaa aaand aait aais aaabsolutely aanothing aaspecial aaaanymore.

I wish there was an end to eternity. And also pi should finally be reasonable and be a rational number.

Stupot

Granted, bu

I wish pies were eternal.

selmiak

granted, but you are not hungry anymore. at all.

I wish there was a darker color than black.

Adeel

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 27/02/2015 03:31:14
I wish there was a darker color than black.

Granted, but you are unable to see it.

I wish I could actually make some games.

Mandle

Granted: You make Day Of The Tentacle, Gabriel Knight, and Grim Fandango so pixel-perfect that there is absolutely no way to tell the difference between your versions and the originals. People just assume they are playing the originals.

I wish I was God

Eric

Granted. You are enormously nonplussed to find that you don't actually exist.

I wish for someone to shovel my driveway.

Mandle

Granted: Somebody shovels up your driveway and takes it away on the back of a truck.

I wish for Kim Jong Un's hair to suddenly turn blonde.

Kasander

Granted. Oh my, just look at that golden-haired god 'o war! Now everyone wants to inspect his arsenal so bad! It turns out that Kim Jong Un turns every head of a foreign state on, which in turn totally disrupts the world order and makes North Korea No.1 superpower. The guilt that you feel afterwards turns your hair grey and then makes it fall out. Only a day after, atomic bombs fall all over the world and you can experience the results of nuclear fallout. Your heart starts to burn. You hope it's radiation but it's love. You forget everything, there's only this cute brunette that lives in your vault. Then you tell her about your feelings and the world is  destroyed once again: she can only fall for blondes. But she hopes that you 'can still be friends, right'?

I wish I had tons of free time, sold some of it, made millions and was happier than people in the ads.

Mandle

Granted: You are happier than the people in the ads and thus they get replaced by you. You now exist only on paper between the pages on magazines and only see the light of day on the rare occasion that somebody actual reads a paper-media product anymore...

I wish I was a small boy in an American mid-west country town and had the ability to wish for anything and that all the townsfolk feared me because I could turn them into Jack-In-The-Boxes or whatever on a whim...

Dualnames

Granted: You spent your entire life trying to come up with something to wish, and die without ever doing so.

I wish there was a Deadpool movie by now.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Mandle

Granted: But...

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises!

Cassiebsg

Granted: Were you go, a fresh 2 year old turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard.... enjoy...

I wish I could wish the next wish...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Haggis

Granted, but you do actually wish the next wish.

I wish LEGO did not exist.

Cassiebsg

Granted, but now you are stuck with a bunch of bricks that fall apart when you try to assemble them.

I wish my kid would go to bed.

Stupot

Granted, but there is a crocodile in the bed.

I wish I could afford to fly home and watch TV with my mum once in a while. :~(

Cassiebsg

Granted, but her TV broke down and she decided to fly down to you...

I wish I had more time to play all the cool AGS game... ;-D

ManicMatt

Granted, but now you don't have time to play any non-AGS games.

I wish Heinz would make pizzas again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk