What do you do while you are programimg?

Started by Quickstrike, Mon 07/04/2003 04:42:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickstrike

What do you do when you program?  I listen to "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin or watch Tellivision (sometimes I do both at the same time!)
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

auhsor

Well i program...

Oh so you mean other stuff. We i listen to music and stuff.

Barcik@School

jannar85

I mastrubate.... Oh yeah...

Just kidding!

I'm listening to music....mostly...stuff...
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

Butcher

I like having team sex with the Swedish women's beach volleyball team.

But then again...I'm getting pretty tired of that...

GET OUT AND LET ME PROGRAMME YOU BITCHES!
---------------------

Squinky

* Squinky opens his door, excitedly inviting the misplaced swedish women in...

Roy Lazarovich

I always have the TV on, no matter what I do, except when I sleep, and it's always on on Cartoon Network unless I know there is something better someplace else

Evil

CheapAlert

Bathroom breaks, box o' cheezitz. I usually code 200+ lines a day
I AM THE STAR TREK ADVENTURE MAKER.

jannar85

Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

c.leksutin

you guys know how to program?  damn, I really am outta the loop around here...

C.

Andail

IIIIIIII

(Has nothing to do with the topic, I just mark the times Butcher pulls the "Swedish women's beach volleyball team"-joke)

Esseb

Q: What do you do while you are programming?

A: Make programs!

Any prizes for the correct answers?

TerranRich

I listen to music, and I have other windows open as diversions some of the time, like the AGS forums, etc. In fact, I'm working on a program right now...maybe I should go back to it...

Squinky

You can't ever go wrong with the swedish women....

Creed Malay

Drink, smoke, stare at the wall or out of the window at the giant crows that haunt my garden and bully the sparrows, talk to any friends who happen to have called 'round, swear at my computer or myself, listen to music - heavy stuff if I'm working on something dark, happier stuff if I'm working on something less morose, Beatles or Joplin....
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

m0ds

It's a bit of an odd question. I mean, what do you do whilst your having a shower? You wash. And relax.

When you're programming you can't exactly partake in the Forumla 1 at the same time. So yes, I listen to music, and program.

:P
m0ds

Dave Gilbert

I listen to jazz mostly.  Really mellows me out and puts me in the right frame of mind.  I used to listen downloaded tracks from the Grim Fandango soundtrack before I got sick of it.  

Femme Stab Mode >:D

Think. Type. Think again. Curse at the computer.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk