plotless in seatle

Started by Slash, Tue 02/12/2003 09:17:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Slash

could u guys plz fix the link to plotless in seatle cause it aint workin!! it has everything a good game needs.

Timosity

This link has never worked, nobody has ever downloaded it (even though it says how many downloads, they are just people that have clicked on the link and been redirected to tripod or yahoo or whatever)

The maker posted the game on the site, and as far as I'm aware has never been back, it's a shame, cause it does look interesting. They didn't even have an email on their site.

Edit: I just looked on the site too and here's a quote:
Quoteneed artists or anyone to help us with the game.  Your suggestions are NOT welcome.  Sorry.  However, if you want to actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, then sure, just send us some backgrounds or character drawings for the game.

They may have posted something on the forums here a while ago (although I'm pretty sure they didn't), but if not, I have no idea how they expected anyone to help them. They're probably still sitting there waiting for a reply, the silly bastards.

Plus this is not really an 'AGS Technical' question, maybe it should be moved.

Pumaman

Ok, well I've deleted the entry from the games page. It's been almost a year so it doesn't look like they're coming back, and having the entry there will only confuse people.

Oh, and yes this is the wrong forum, but since it is now resolved there's no need to move it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk