Favourite quotes from AGS games.

Started by JudgeDeadd, Wed 09/06/2004 15:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald

I know it's not AGS, but I always enjoyed the subtle humour of Grim Fandango.

Like, when Manny just finishes telling you how much he hates cats, and then you walk into a room full of kitty litter. If you say <pick up kitty litter> he just laughs at you for about 30 seconds.

Or when Glottis finds some equipment washed up on a beach, and says he could attach it to the boat, but first he has to "do some figurin'". He proceeds to stare at the thing and scratch his head for a while. If you say <talk to Glottis>, Manny just says "I don't wanna bug him. He's figurin'"...

Or Lupe. She was hilarious, the way the frenetic music would play as when she talks...

Krayy

Not AGS, but best quotes of all time for me comes from Sam & Max Hit The Road:

"Who are you? Chairman of the hair club for short people?" - Max on meeting Conroy Bupkiss

"Hello little Kitty with a mangled eye...how are you today?" - Sam to Kitty with a mangled eye

Adventure is my middle game...

JuuJuu

Ben Jordan 1 Revise -

"You pick it up, and place it in your purse....did I say purse? I meant wallet."

SO lara bow!!!

F1ak3r

"Friends don't let friends be eaten by yetis."
- Jessica Plunkenstein

"You'd make a great parent!"
- Jessica Plunkenstein (upon trying to eat bleach)

That game was soooooo funny.

"Hi!"
- Odysseus Kent (default talk response)

"Hey kid, are you digging up that ground?

No, it's just the grass has been naughty, so I'm punishing it."
- Odysseus Kent

That game was hilarious as well.

"Heh, some people would say we're all a bunch of hippies down here (Southern California).

Those people would be correct."
- Nanobots

Nickydude

"I used to be Bill Gates, but before you could say 'Vista', they retired me." ;)
Best Regards,
Nickydude
www.madladdesigns.co.uk

AGS Beginner's Guide - All you'll ever need!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk