Photoshop Phriday - "Killing Mr. Jones"

Started by Redwall, Sat 14/02/2004 18:32:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarison

Quote from: Las Naranjas on Tue 17/02/2004 23:23:17
Hey, he's just glad it doesn't have to be autoerotic anymore.

In other news, CJ has  been offered the position of lead vocalist for INXS

Timosity

QuoteHe seems to be strangely happy about this unfortunate even. Bastard probably has a huge life insurance.

And Naranjas seems like he's too busy checking out the chicks in the crowd that he forgot to save CJ. Maybe he's collecting the life insurance?

mätzyboy

One day our favourite superhero Pumaman was flying over Paris, scanning the surroundings for evil criminals to stop from doing horrible crimes. For no obvious reason he sudddenly lost his ability to fly! He fell towards the ground at an enormous speed! But what was that pointy obstacle right below him?!!.... The impact was unavoidable...

Ali

We really need a winner here... the word Phriday is becoming more inapropriate by the minute.

Perhaps I didn't make it clear that Redwall had to pick a winner who would run the next PP. If he/she hasn't chosen by this time tomorrow, I'll do it.

And I really think the next one should be called Photoshop Uber-Challenge

EDIT: Okay, my apologies to Redwall. I'm going to have to choose mätzyboy for his nice little picture and entertaining story.

Please post the next Photoshop Challenge, mätzyboy. Give a start and an end date (just like the sprite jams) and don't forget to choose a winner.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk