Men of Dignity (UPDATED Dec.21)

Started by SamandMax, Thu 18/12/2003 02:40:03

Previous topic - Next topic

SamandMax

Dr. Tobias Greenland Jr, famous African astrophysician/elephant hunter, is a normal man with a normal life. He wakes up at dawn, eats 'secret tofu sauce', and holds intelligent conversations with a trash-talking carrot named Jerry. But this regular life is shattered when Tobias learns his old buddy, Judge Calhoon, has been arrested in New Hampshire for extreme use of the word 'slappy'. But breaking his friend out of his jail is only the tip of this bizarre iceberg, and soon both men are on a cross-country roadtrip in search of 'The Gobbler', a mythical creature that only they can see, who listens to a lot of Styx. Oh, and he plans to destroy the whole universe unless they can stop him.

Don't let the bizarre hallucinations and talking vegetables fool you. These truly are Men of Dignity.

UPDATES
-----------
Dec. 21: The game right now is about 10% complete. Everything's going smoothly , and I don't forsee any problems in the near future. I've put in a parody of Rocky III in the game, with 'Eye of the Tiger' playing in the background. If you've seen the movie, it should be pretty funny.

Here's some screenshots:

This is the cover of Tobias' and Judge's hit banjo record, 'Banjos of Fire'. Winner of 8 Banjovo's, the banjo equivalent of the Grammy.

And here's Judge Calhoon, getting ready to join the army for revenge after The Gobbler bombed his pumpkin house. We salute you, soldier.

There's a bunch of other screenshots I'd like to show, like the Iranian Circus, or Judge's hallucinatory wife, but I'm a very lazy man.

Nixxon

SamandMax

I thought I'd bump this thread up, in case anyone hasn't seen it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk