Whateverday Whotoshop...

Started by LordHart, Thu 01/07/2004 00:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHart

What is a Photoshop Phriday?

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images.

Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used.

See this link:
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop/

And for other examples, see here:
http://www.worth1000.com/

The two above websites should give a fair idea of what is involved.

-----------------------------------------------

This week's photoshop topic is...

YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES!

What happens when you realise that a board you've come to for about two years slowly turns into a nazi regime, the ops are all assholes, and you can't be bothered with their shit anymore? Well, you leave in a way that will annoy them one last time by fucking up one of their stupid lameass competitions and will cause them to lock the thread...

And heres an example:

Hinders

----

AGA

Just to clarify, OsUltimo is whining because he got banned from the AGS IRC channel. I'm not going to lock this thread, because it'd be interesting to see what those of you who don't have a mental age of 12 will be able to do with the subject...

Tiki

Are we gonna get a real Photoshop Phriday started?

MrColossal

Do you even know why you were banned from #ags? Do you even realize that this competition isn't set up for the ops, that it's for the hundreds of people who come to ags forums to talk and be friendly?

CJ's an op, are you saying he's an asshole also?
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Moox

Did some1 say leaving?

I didnt make it

Dave Gilbert

Er, um.

Gosh.

The first time I judge a contest and it blows up in my face.

* Dave Gilbert hides under the table.

Redwall

aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Pesty

What's that? Ultimo is bitter so he didn't give a real topic? I know what this means! Free for all!!

ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

veryweirdguy

Sorry to go off topic a little here.....

I didn't know Os got banned from #ags. What happened?

Also, Redwall, that made me laugh out loud. Bravo. :)

SSH

I think Os' banning was part of the "cleanup" of #ags by scotch and AGA. Boyd was a casualty, too. Kinda like "ethnic cleansing", but maybe more "arsenic cleansing"....  8)

evenwolf

Now we can all witness that the situation was truly a "huge mistake."
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Dave Gilbert

The question is, who will judge this one?

YOke

Enlightenment is not something you earn, it's something you pay for the rest of your life.

Peter Thomas

nope.

I'm pretty sure he'd want to be left out of it as well...
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

AGA

I think since it's mostly me OsUltimo is throwing his hissy fit towards, I should judge :P

Ali

DG handed the Photoshop Phridays over to me and I think it's fair to let OsUltimo choose. He may not have given a real topic, but people have made an effort with entries and I hope Ultimo will take the opportunity to set the challenge back on track by making a good choice.

If Ultimo doesn't want to pick a winner I will, or anyone who pays me to let them (at a very reasonable price AGA).

AGA

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Thu 01/07/2004 00:23:38Well, you leave in a way that will annoy them one last time by fucking up one of their stupid lameass competitions and will cause them to lock the thread...

I think that means he's not coming back...

Haddas

It has been confirmed that Brad Bradson 2 will be finished, from a very reliable source

BOYD1981

he is finishing BB2, he's just not visiting the forums anymore

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk