The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine Toes

Watch, I just killed this topic...

Stupot

You might wanna get some new batteries for your clock, NT.

vict0r

Sylvr

Wow. Lol. Literally. Good show. It's like a self-comic. Very nice. (if I had a camera there would probably be a lot more of 'me's floating around on here, probably in a similar fashion)
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Stupot

Victor... they look like screenshots from your attempt at a Beautiful Agony video.

don't need to quote the images we just saw, thanks

Oliwerko

This photo was taken after a school party. A boy from a next class asked me the next day: "So you went to drink more to the town?" I said that I am a non-drinker. He just curved his eyebrow and said: "Well, because.....the photo.....looked....ehm....interesting....". And couldnt believe me that I was sober. But it is true that I have a bit "interesting" expression there.

Laugh now:

(I fixed the eyes from red, so they are not the most accurate color)

Sylvr

Awesome pic lol. reminds me of my elusive demon-picture.

Oliwerko

Well, maybe it is suitable to post the red-eyes one to express the demon feel even more  ;D

Sylvr

Flippy_D

So I went to Paris.

I know I'm not active here any more, and you probably don't even remember me now, but I always felt a small grain of... say, affinity with this place. It seems sort of proper to visit every now and again.

Nacho

Oh, come on... We remember, and still love, you, Flippy ^_^.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Oliwerko

Oooone mooore tiiime:

Me on the right, enjoying the finest pizza during our lunch break.

Me in a soviet gas mask, with a dramatic light behind. Truly another psycho-photo.

Well, I have no words. I have probably no normal photo of mine. On every single one, I have a really really insane expression. This one is not an exception.

Buckethead

Hehu!

oh alright, the non edited version:

Sylvr

Ah, you live up to your name. Good work. All these new photos make me want to post yet more of my own heh heh

Paper Carnival

I haven't taken a pic of me in a long while...

So here's me at home.

And here's me at the army, trying to fake an emo pose...

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/DOMINO4.jpg

hello, hello again.

I have no idea where my camera picked up those colors.

Tuomas

Hi again. Some pics for you to look at ;) Here's the story:

So, me:

..and my girlfriend

(I'd love to post this bigger, but she wouldn't want that, thinking she looks bad in photos ;)

...were at two(2) farewell gigs by the Finnish favourite girl band, Tiktak:

Where we also found my sister's boyfriend:

And afterwards asked for autographs because my sister and borther had birthday on saturday and I thought they would love cards from these girls, I know I would.

After the 2nd gig on tuesday I agreed with the singer...

who is looking for going solo, that I'd send her a cd with my compositions for her to listen through and to see if she wanted to sing on them, which now means a lot of mixing and editing to be done :) (no-one's really supposed to know, so keep it to yourselves, k? Thanks)

All in all the two days were grand even though there were 100km betweent he two!

vertigoaddict

I haven't posted these pictures have I?

I have a grudge...

Have you met my far-related cousin? I think her name was Sada...something or Samar...something?

Kame Kame Ha!

I see the future!

btw I cut my hair short again...
Before

After

voh

Still here.

Dualnames

You sure look like your avatar Voh...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk