Another Game from CUG, yet still in italian.

Started by CUG, Mon 13/09/2004 18:25:27

Previous topic - Next topic

CUG

Greetings, Dames and Esquires.  You probably are going to hate me, but I've made a non-adventure game with AGS in a non-intelligible language for you albionoglots.

It's called "Office Olympics XP", and besides the hideous title, is a track 'n field clone with some adventure elements. 

The game is set in an office, and the player is a common employee who thinks that his job is quite like a decathlon.

So, we'll have disciplines like "The Yes-Man", that consists in nodding furiously as your chief speaks, or "Throw The Paperwork to a Very Far Cubicle", or "Please The Customers With Your Soft Moves During a Speech", and stuff like that.

If you like it I might consider to translate it to English, just like I didn't with SimBrothel 3069  :-[ .

Now, ye screenshots.

And now, ye hotlink.

http://pastorarts.altervista.org/oo/ooxp.exe

Try to have fun, if possible.

CUG

ghostface

The screenshots look awesome, so please translate it. I'll try it out in your alien language, but I doubt I will like it then. It will just anger me.   ;)
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Very original, and great screenshots... now translate the thing so we can all enjoy it!
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk