Game Planing/Gathering

Started by Draygonia_Advanced, Thu 30/09/2004 03:28:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Draygonia_Advanced

I am planning on developing a game, yet I do not know how to do advanced stuff like sounds, music and scripting or voiceovers. I am looking to team up with some experienced AGS makers to create a game called Crystalis: The Awakening. It is a dubbed down version of the real game I plan to make. It would be a huge project, but I can get the models, make the rooms and maybe even do some voices. I have maybe 3 models for the characters and some room ideas, but not much more than that. I am especially looking for Yahtzee because I have played his games and I approve (not to offend anyone that might think i am favoring him, because I have only played 2 games of his and none others). Reply if you are interested, if not, than it is ok, its a huge project that would take a long time to make. Thank you for reading my post. :=

Moox

Darths gonna go vader on you... Please read the rules...

Look up the acr thread for help

Yahtzee is better left out of this thread, somewhere in the past there was bad blood and he left, I wasnt around so I cant give details, but he doesnt use the forums anymore.

Scummbuddy

he does use the forums. but under a new name. i doubt that you can enlist his help, for he is a self producer, and perhaps not so much of a teammate. you can email him though, praise his games, and ask some questions, and he should respond.

and its okay to use his name on the forums, but dont bad mouth him. we're over it.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Andail

Read the rules.
Use ACR-thread
PM people with the appropriate assistance icons under their avatar.
If you still must start a thread, provide (according to the rules) a proper description of your game, along with screenshots, and preferably earlier games made by you, so that people will know what you're capable of.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk