Divided

Started by TheParrot, Sat 11/12/2004 00:22:58

Previous topic - Next topic

TheParrot

Hi all! :)

My name is Jeroen Stout, and it's been a short while since I released my freeware game Divided, created using C++ and DirectX (no AGS, sorry..). Since this is an adventure related topic, I thought you might be interested in hearing about it.

Some info; Divided is a free psycho thriller adventure, in which you wake up in a circular room without a memory. This in itself isn't that original, but soon you dive into a plot that unfolds as you find more and more information. In the end, you'll have to try to find out what is going on, and hopefully discover a way to stop it...
Divided uses highly detailed pre-rendered-3d 360-degrees panoramas (Ref; Zork Nemesis), uses an original soundtrack, has over 7 minutes of Full-Motion-Video and has challenging puzzles.

I'd almost say "no adventurer could go without it", but that's of course up to you to decide!.. You can read more about the game, visit the forum and (of course) download it at the Divided page of my site:
http://www.jeroenstout.net/divided

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting this here, but I would enjoy it if as much people as possible would play my game and comment on it (hopefully on my forum too...)!

Cheers,

-Jeroen

PS: Some screenies:

Sylpher

Just a tip, if you want to get in good with an alien community you may want to take more care in not mispelling the name. (AGS not ADS)

However, looks quite interesting. Downloading..

[Not too fresh on the rules, but I think you are in the right forum.]

TheParrot

Wups :o sorry about mispeling the name. No clue how I got to type a 'd' there.

Blade

Well, d's quite close to g on the keyboard.
The screens look intriguing. I'll download it as soon as I have time.
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Bombadil

Downloading...
The game looks cool. I'll play it later [probably tonight], when I'll have more time...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk