GuardDuty - Wizards Witches and Zombies

Started by Chicky, Mon 05/09/2005 22:09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Here we go again...

GuardDuty - Wizards Witches and Zombies

Ever found yourself faced with an evil undead curse spreading through your workplace like wildfire?

No? Well it's just another day in the life for our small friend Raymond. After Raymond's head of duty falls ill under the powers of a deadly (literally) undead curse it's up to him to clean up the mess left behind. And if he fails to do so? Then it's just a matter of time before the entire city of leeve is eating scrotum for breakfast.

GuardDuty WWaZ will feature a full midi soundtrack composed by Anders Hed and is spread across the entire family grounds of the Castle of leeve. In WWaZ you'll have the chance to check out family graveyards, meet wizards in training and even play with cute furry animals.

Story: 100%
Sprites: 40%
Backgrounds: 70%
Music: 60%

Game features a state of the art high colour 320x200 resolution.

Akumayo

I could be wrong (and I usually am), but I don't think there's a way to download it here...
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Mordalles

wow! that art looks amazing! great feel to it. im jealous. cant wait to play it.

ps, that avatar looks familiar. ???

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Al_Ninio

Quote from: Akumayo on Mon 05/09/2005 22:21:09
I could be wrong (and I usually am), but I don't think there's a way to download it here...

Could be because there's nothing to download yet? :P

Anyway, looks great, Chicky.
You know I'm waiting for this one. ;)

Akumayo

Quote from: Al_Ninio on Mon 05/09/2005 23:08:48
Quote from: Akumayo on Mon 05/09/2005 22:21:09

Ya know, that could be it...(I started to make a good descision about that post, but my stupid got in the way)
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

DanClarke

looking good Ã, matey :) im waiting for this also

P.S: No, im not dead, and yes TLOTLL is still in production, albeit very slow production. ;)

calacver

It looks awesome. Like the backgrounds!

... did you mean to spell 'wizards' as 'wizzards'? part of the title?

:)

AlbinoPanther

We don't see any of images.Please show us something realy want to see it.

EDIT: now we see it(zone alarm problem) and it is sure beautiful nice work you have there

Privateer Puddin'

It looks different. Why does it look different :O

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk