Larry's Quest for a cola - Demo released

Started by Nethros, Sun 09/01/2005 08:22:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Nethros

I dont know why I started with this game, and why I used ron characters. But this is my first game, So I made it to a game that I can train on while I am working on it and making own characters and better graphics, more puzzles and such stuff. Newer versions in other words.

The game is about a guy called Larry that just can't resist cola. So his quest is to get money to buy a cola. Larry has a sister called Mary and is soon going to be married. That is, When he gets a girlfriend.

Here's some screenshots.

Larry and his sister.

Larry Introducing himself

The game maybe will look different from these screenshots later.

Finished 40%

----------------------------

The demo has been released! Click here to get it!

Anym

Does he have to be called Larry? After Larry Laffer and Larry Vales, now Larry Coke? ;)
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Nethros

Hahahaha ^^ Yeah, I guess. Not a bad Idea, His name could be Larry Coke ;)

Gilbert

Quote from: Anym on Sun 09/01/2005 12:29:12
Does he have to be called Larry? After Larry Laffer and Larry Vales, now Larry Coke? ;)
Hehe, and Larry Wilco, too.

spoofer4ever

Theres no such thing as too many larries! or anyone else for that matter.
Exept for bob..i hate that name.. The game looks great. I cant wait till ya finish.
Oh and i know that girl from somewhere! It's drivin me nuts! Who is she?!?!?  :P

JimmyShelter

Quote from: spoofer4ever on Mon 10/01/2005 08:27:51
Theres no such thing as too many larries! or anyone else for that matter.
Exept for bob..i hate that name.. The game looks great. I cant wait till ya finish.
Oh and i know that girl from somewhere! It's drivin me nuts! Who is she?!?!?  :P

She looks like Mika from the RON games.

Nethros

Maria or something. I'm gonna make a demo when I have completed 40% of the game. It will include the first puzzle(s). No real challenge, just to show a little of the start.

The demo may be released today.

Nethros

I have released the demo, see the first post to get it. Please note it may be some bugs in it. And of course this puzzle maybe wont be like this when the game is done. It's just to wait and see.

Sam.

thats david hassekhoff from ron and the woman is also from r0n. sounds like a strange concept, but often those are the best.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Nethros

Quote from: Zooty on Mon 10/01/2005 20:08:46
thats david hassekhoff from ron and the woman is also from r0n. sounds like a strange concept, but often those are the best.

Zooty, I mentioned in the first post that I'm using ron characters. And Also, I suck at drawing characters. I could let at least ONE thing be good with the game ^^ Kidding. But I'll maybe do some own characters before I release the game. Not sure.

Nethros

Humm. I've noticed a bug in the demo that I should have noticed the first time I tryed it.

Spoiler
When you try to pull the carpet from the floor in the basement, Larry dont go to it. Wow. Magic hands ^^
[close]

King Teddy Wogan

I just finished Larry Coke in about 45 seconds. Is this a joke game?

Nethros

No, This is just the demo. I didn't think you would expect so much of it. Wait til' the full game gets released.

Anym

I don't mean to sound harsh (I haven't even released a demo yet, so I can hardly complain), but maybe it's because the demo doesn't show off anything new. The characters are from RON, the backgrounds are known from Critcs Lounge and there is no story or puzzle or dialog to build up interest for the game...
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk