Pirate Fry 2: The Hand of Anturus...

Started by Squinky, Thu 24/10/2002 06:27:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezoid

Squinky

Nope that was me trap, having kooky fun chasing you down and trying to kill your goose self...

And Snake is a concrete part of the project now, that is unless you break free from my mind control....

I'm mulling over your gui Ideas Snake, and kinda taking a break little break from the forums, but nothing serious....So thats why I haven't been to social lately...

Anyways, I'll try to get a more apropriate update on here soon, and Snake I'll catch you on msn soon hopefully...

Squinky

Heres a new screenshot that Snake made up to show the new cursors....The screen itself isn't actaully done but, well, what the hell...

Timosity

that's cool Squinky,

How much longer do we have to wait for this masterpiece, no need to rush, but just rush anyway, I've been hanging out for this for ages.

Snake

One thing that I need to get done, Tim, are those damned GUIs ;)

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Timosity

Ah, just use the default GUI,

just kidding, take as much time as you like Snake

MillsJROSS

Trapezoid

Ooh, cool. I like the exclamation mark bubble.

Neole

Iz that a speech balloon I see?? Are all the dialogs in speech balloons??

Pet Terry

Woah! It looks awesome! I want to play it :)
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Trapezoid

Neole: I think it's one of the cursors.

Snake

Just to clear up any confusion before it starts. Trap is my girlfriend.

--Snake

..er...wait, that's not it...

ah, oh yes. The regular talk bubble (over Fry's head - but without words in it) will change into the bubble with the exclamtion point when it's over a character.
There we go.

Minor MW update:
Neole: If I could figure it out, all the speech for Monkey Wrench would be in talk bubbles since that's how I picture it. Squinky and I have decided to go with animated talking views (characters face in box), for now.

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

RickJ

Hey Squinky,

Is there a Fry-2 walk through?  

Squinky

You mean for the demo? I don't think I have one up somewhere...but if you need one I could e-mail it to ya...

RickJ

I finished the demo and it's way cool.  So now when are you going to have a beta ready for us?   We are waiting on you, so get to work.  D)

Squinky

Hey thanks rick, I'm hopefully gonna have something soon, just gotta get motivated...

Matt Brown

word up

Quickstrike

I know!  I'll kidnap Ron Gilbert and make him write MI5!  It will be so good or so bad, that you'll need to finish Pirate Fry 2.  I can keep him in my garage.
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

RickJ

I knew a guy once who completed a game and never released a beta and his balls  fell off.  And if that doesn't motivate you squinky then you are a sissy....   : 8)

Squinky

Oddly, that frightens me more than it motivates me, heh...

But I've been trudging along, got some sloppy scripts I'm trying to fix up, you guys will probably see me in the technical forum here shortly...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk