Hand drawings - just want to know what you think

Started by Nine Toes, Wed 03/08/2005 09:49:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine Toes

These are some drawings I've done with those cro-magnon tools known as a pencil and paper.  (Sorry about the notebook lines.  :-\  For some reason, I just prefer and draw better on notebook paper.)

Some character portraits I was drawing for an RPG-type game:

A werewolf:

*I didn't actually draw this one all by myself, I saw it in a book, and then redrew it.

A tatoo I drew for a friend, and a random design:

Some zombies:

Just want to know what you think.  Comments?  Suggestions?
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Gilbert

Nice sketches :D, just my own feelings:
1st image:
- the skull man (from He-man? :=): maybe you can shrink the skull a bit or make it less "broad"? I think currently the skull looks a bit fat, that looks as if there're fresh stuffed inside of it, or looks as if it's a helmet put on top of a standard human head (unless that's intentional).
- vampire: scary, maybe you can exagerate a bit more and make his teeth longer :)
- girl: the lower half of her body looks a bit flat, maybe you can move the spot where her arms crosses a bit to the right.
- "hairy" man at the bottom: interesting hairs :D, only crit is that I think you can make the hairs of his sideburn sticks more out of his face lines, so they don't look like sticken flat on his face.
Werewolf:
- Looks GREAT, but it's probably because you drew it too light or the scanner, the colours are not dark enough to see the details clearly.
Tatoos:
- AWESOME, no comment here.
Zombies:
- left one: maybe you can add a few hairs like the right one, also, as a zombie, I think his suit is too clean or too "intact" (again, unless it's intentional)
I think you can also add some "holes" on the zombies' skins, revealing fresh and better, add some worms. ;)

RoboPenguin

Wow, all of them are pretty damn awesome. A few crits though:

The skull on the first dude looks a bit elongated, it kinda sticks foreward.
Same for the woman. Also, her dress shouldn't be that symetrical at the bottom from that angle. I think the right eye (viewers left) is a lottle too slanted on the hary guy, but that's just being picky. :P

The werewolf just rocks. No crits for that.

Really like the tattoo design, I'd have that painted on me anyday. :P

The left zombie looks like james bond risen from the dead... In a good way. The srawing is realy neat and tidy and looks like it was drawn to be inked. The one to the right I don't like as much, I think it's the mouth, but somthing just dosnt look right about him.

As I say, awesome drawings, keep it up!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk