Sven Gordan Paranormal Parody (fangame) - MIRROR added

Started by scourge, Mon 06/03/2006 20:29:04

Previous topic - Next topic

scourge

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR

Thanks for Grundislav for playing it and allowing me to release it! You are a splendid chap.

This is a fangame parody of the awesome BJ series and is based on the first one.

Afflict

I played it and its great reminded me completely of ben jordan one hehe campfire scene was funny!

Thanks Buloght for letting me BEta test it! Yeah I got to play it first ... I think

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Dig the character designs and backgrounds.  Nice work.

scourge

Yes you were the first Afflict :)

Thanks progz, that means a lot to me coming from you :)

Mugs

Great game!Ã,  The puzzles were basically the same as in BJ, but the humour is what makes it a completely new game!

;) Thumbs up!

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

edmundito

Man, I wish I had the strength to make such a parody. All I did was photoshop Grundi's artwork.  :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

splat44

Ok, I have downloaded it.

Not to be off topic, I hope that Grundislav is doing some thing with latest BJ!

Many have been for it.

Fisher

This was really fun (and short!) I LOVE the Ben Jordan games and you did a really good parody. Thanks for making this!!!

Keep 'em comin'!

Abisso

Wow, I think this is the first time ever for an indipendent free game to have not one, but two parodies! This is a more "serious" one, the other was a pure joke, the last April Fools if I remember correctly (Ben Jordan: Paranormal Warrior Within)!

You demonstrated again how resourceful and talentuous (is it even an english word?) you are, Buloght. Congrats.
Welcome back to the age of the great guilds.

Peder 🚀

I downloaded the file, but I cant open it :(

Gets the error message:
"Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valig archive.
If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again."

I have tried downloading MANY times etc...

The screenshot looks awesome,
but i cannot download it.
I get this "Server not found" thing :(

scourge

Thanks for replies, haha yeah BJ deserves a couple of fangames  ;) Thanks for playing.

It's not downloading because the server is down because the entire town's power is down (i'm in a neigbouring town). It should be back in a couple of hours. Darn the power people, they've been giving us trouble for more than a month switching it on and off whenever they like, it's cause they're installing something. Sorry  :)

Peder 🚀

Quote from: buloght on Tue 07/03/2006 19:27:02
Thanks for replies, haha yeah BJ deserves a couple of fangamesÃ,  ;) Thanks for playing.

It's not downloading because the server is down because the entire town's power is down (i'm in a neigbouring town). It should be back in a couple of hours. Darn the power people, they've been giving us trouble for more than a month switching it on and off whenever they like, it's cause they're installing something. SorryÃ,  :)

What about my problem? :(.
I managed to download it but I never got the file to work.

Nikolas

Peder, it's working fine for me...

BTW, finished it! A very crafty game. Good use of simplistic graphics.

Well done Buloght. And I voted ;)

scourge

Thanks nikolas :)

Peder: I think it's because you were still downloading when the power went down, I'm getting a mirror from Afflict, if he checks his PM haha :) Sorry for inconvenience. I'm checking out your game :)

Peder 🚀

man, I downloaded earlier today, also downloaded it from here:
http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/

scourge

oh, sorry. It's probable that the version there was also downloaded while the power went down, it's happened to me and then the game is corrupted. Really sorry for inconvenience. Those power people i tell you.

DoorKnobHandle

I didn't play the original title yet, but I loved your work, buloght, very impressive. Your graphic style is very effective (not over-complicated but still quite detailled and just overall beautiful). The puzzles were a tad bit cliche, but still fun. Keep it up! :D

Mordalles

hehe, great game, buloght.

dkh, the puzzles were the same as the original.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

scourge

Thanks dkh!Ã,  Ã, :-[ :) and Mordalles :)

Well, i loved he original's puzzles.
What i did was make a parody, thus changing names, alter story, new dialoque, new graphics and interface, thereby creating (hopefully) a different playthrough of the same game in a what-if scenario. Or something like that, honouring the BJ series :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk