Revenge In Parelly Point --> Coming Soon!

Started by Hudang, Sun 29/12/2002 11:47:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Hudang

Hey,

It's been a while since I've been into this board. So seeing as I'm here, I thought I'd drop you all a line and let you know that Revenge In Parelly Point is coming very soon. It's finished but I've got a few adjustments to make.

For those who haven't played the demo, check it out here:

http://www.pac-world.com/ripp

I know that last time I was on here, I'd said that it would be out in November, but I got a bit side-tracked and have a lot of spare time coming up at the end of this week. So I'm going to finish the game then...

'Till then, enjoy the demo. And those of you who've been waiting... The wait is almost over.

Regards,
Hudang

Timosity

This game looks really cool, judging by the demo the game will be worth playing.
Spoiler
I don't know if this is a bug or the end of the demo but after you give the bum the beema, then talk to him it switches the game off like it is quitting the game without asking.
Is this the end, cause I wanted to go to the beach to see max,
Also are you supposed to somehow get your van sprayed, I think jimmy told me to do that but I couldn't find a car spraying place.
[close]
Look forward to the game being released, I guess it won't be long.

Hudang

Hey,

Yeah that's the end of the demo. The finished version wont be long, don't worry. Umm, the respray and all that is useless, you can do it, but once you go to Ben then the game ends...

The finished version is VERY different to that of the demo. In that the writing and all that is a lot better. On appearance it looks the same, but besides the graphics and storyline, a lot has changed.

Thanks for the reply...

Regards,
Hudang

Ionias

I'm also looking foward to this game.  Hurry up! :)

Gonzo

I really enjoyed the original demo, so I can't wait for the finished thing. I have to say I thought you and the game were gone for good, it's a nice surprise. :)

Hudang

Hey Everyone!

Damn it's been a while... Deep breath! Just wanted to let you all know, that RIPP is still gonna be completed. To be honest, I've been really slack. I do however want to get the game finished. Just wanted to let you all know, that this game will be completed.

I'm actually currently doing a course in 3d animation for games! Pretty cool shit, we making low poly models and everything. But nothing beats the good old 2D  ;). It's great to see AGS still getting upgraded! Can't wait to *sink my teeth* into the new version.

There is gonna be one or two things in 3D in the final release of RIPP. What these will be, I haven't completely decided. Nor have I decided when I will get around to completing the game's production. It's 98% finished as well :) -> That's how slack I've been!  ;)

But please, the good ol' site is still up - for those that haven't, check out the Demo. Tell me what you think, and what you would fix. And when I get to completing the production of the game, I'll keep your comments in mind.

Hopefully I'll be back on these forums soon, with a post announcing the release of Revenge In Parelly Point!

Regards,
Hudang

P.S: Thanks for your patience people. The release will come... eventually.

Gilbert

Timosity

Man, I almost forgot about this one, you've just brightened my day, well not really, it's night and I'm pissed (drunk, for others not familiar with the term), but this game will be awesome.

evilspacefart

nice. :)  graphics reminded me of maniac mansion somewhat. driving reminds me of spy hunter. brings back fond memories.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk