Text Parser Game

Started by FSi++, Mon 26/03/2007 20:02:24

Previous topic - Next topic

FSi++

Text Parser Game by FSi

A bit of rushed game for MAGS March'07.

Long ago the grass was greener, the sky was brighter and the games were ruled by text parsers. These days have gone forever... Are they?
Help Larry Wilco in his epic quest for the Holy Text Parser (and report bugs if necessary) on Earth, Mars and Tibet! Save his family from enslavement. Collect apples. Discuss things. Unveil conspiracies. Guess the verbs. All in one tiny game.

Note: Contains some BLOOM and LENS FLARE.
Note 2: No animations at all, so no epilepsy warnings. Safe as doughnut.
Note 3: Oh, yes, some strong language there. Just for you to know

Screenshot:

Link:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=868

Jon

You can feel the emotion, time and effort put into this game, the ending was a real tear-jerking moment. *****

maxkool

I'm stuck  ;D

Or maybe I finished the game. Is there anything else you're supposed to do after talking to the Tibetan monk? :)

FSi++

Er, no, there is an ending. You have to do something after talking with monk.

Spoiler

They report the last puzzle to be rather buggy, but try to look into your inventory.
[close]

Akatosh

Ahem.*

* I tried to say something nice or funny about this game, but my stomach started to choke me, so I turned it into "Ahem" instead  ;)

Leonard LePage

Downloading. I love games with text parsers!

Akatosh, was that comment supposed to be mean? Because it sounded mean. What gives?

Akatosh

Nah, that game is just... ahem.* I mean, yes, we know what to expect from FSi  ;), but in my opinion that game was not really as - at least - funnily crappy as his other crappy games. Just... ahem.*

*Sorry, my stomach again. I think I'll have it removed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk