Fulkramick's Dreamting

Started by fulkramick, Tue 26/06/2007 11:05:19

Previous topic - Next topic

fulkramick

Fulkramick's Dreamting Interactive
This game was produced to compliment the record and subsequent films by fulkramick called, "Dreamting". The best effect of the game comes after listening to the music and watching the videos in the release first, to then hear and see them reinterpreted in a simple and abstract adventure game.

20 short films
85 original sound effects
all original music
2 characters
Over 20 rooms B&W & Color
Several Puzzles
Fun with sound!
----------------------------------------------------------
STORY
During last night's dream, your new song was stolen. You awake in front of the strange house you'd dreamt of, and the tapes are inside. Your mission is to weave your way through your music and videos to recompile the song and defeat the being who took it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Again friends, this is in -no- way a difficult game, it's meant to enhance the musical and cinematic endeavor of fulkramick's 'dreamting' record, to be independently released as a music, dvd and game package next month.
You can see all of the videos (plus video game trailer) and hear most of the music at: http://www.myspace.com/stainable
Just a suggestion, not a law.
Thanks for checking out my first game!
Seeing others' work here and having challenging fun putting tons of time into it has been its own inspiration. And yes, the game is a bit abstract. :)

Game Download: (99mb)
http://www.danlaird.com/fulkramick
unzip fulkramick.zip into a folder and have at it.

Jon

Interesting graphics, downloading now!

Nlogax

yeah, 'a bit abstract' looks like it covers it quite well!   :)

sholson

Don't know how to post new thread in hints.  This is one enjoyable game.  However I am stuck on the musical puzzle and I have had piano lessons.  Help me. Thanks

fulkramick

Quote from: sholson on Fri 29/06/2007 04:21:40
Don't know how to post new thread in hints.  This is one enjoyable game.  However I am stuck on the musical puzzle and I have had piano lessons.  Help me. Thanks

Hi Sholson - thanks a lot for playing it!
The sequence of the music is heard when you click on the drowning people (which I'm sure you figured out). After clicking the blue wave to get to the next challenge screen, the red waves you need to hit are in this order:
Spoiler
2 4 1 3  (the left-most wave being #1)
[close]

Thanks for your comment!
-fulkramick

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

What's that "new" on the title thread mean? Is there an update? A patch? Redownload the whole thing? Added screens or rooms? Bug-fix?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

fulkramick

Quote from: Rui "Trovatore" Pires on Fri 29/06/2007 10:53:18
What's that "new" on the title thread mean? Is there an update? A patch? Redownload the whole thing? Added screens or rooms? Bug-fix?
None of those my friend, it was my first post on the board, I've adjusted it. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
-fulkramick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk