Maggies - your favourite MAGS game 2007

Started by Klaus, Tue 01/01/2008 13:33:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaus

You remember the MAGS competitions in 2007? All together 40 games entered the contests and offered a great range of amusement, humour and entertainment. To celebrate all the contestants and to bring all those games back to your minds and on your screens again here's "Maggies".

We don't want to judge about best graphics, best character or other best categories - there's already a famous award for doing this. "Maggies" just wants to know what's your favourite MAGS game 2007. It's up to you to decide what's most important: Graphics, gameplay, idea, interpretation of the MAGS rules, whatever...

The voting period will run two long weeks until January 17th.
Take your time to play all the games and decide in the end...

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Mr Frisby Saves Xhristmas by Mr_Frisby
Alan Saves Christmas by OneDollar
Me Go Cannibal Jungle by FSi
Anti-heroes by paolo
Jacob by ThatOneChick87
Get Me Go Away! by Akatosh
Trance-Pacific by Ben304 and paolo
Serum by Jojoboy
Root of all Evil by Radiant
Revelation by dkh
Recollection Demo by OneDollar
Plan 10 From My Pants by FSi
Pixel Hunt by Radiant
Washed Ashore by Akatosh
Stranded by theatrx
Help - the game by FSi
G.P.s Lost Adventure by Wells8892
You Must Be This Tall by munchiez
The Zipper Meteor by KC
AlienCarniage by FruitStripeApe
Ache Quest by FSi
Of birds and bees by Gamer_V
Happy Ducky Adventure by Mr. Buckéthead
Roast Mother Goose by theatrx
Owls Quest by joelphilippage
West Of The Root by KC
Unexpected Quest by Mr. Buckéthead
Test Rat Escape by Wells8892
Odot Tamat On by zabnat
Me Go Store by Akatosh
Day of the Fish by Ollibony
Cabbage of the Closest Kind by FruitStripeApe
Alien Attack by Jon
Text Parser Game by FSi
Rays Rods by KC
Geometric Shapes 1 - Circleboy by Gamer_V
Encounters of the Closest Kind by FruitStripeApe
PMUVCHVT by Akatosh
CoMATtCEHoSVD by FSI
Skippy Saves The Day by Dufferama

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

Galen

I kind of doubt that many/any people have played every single MAG game this year.
Wouldn't it make more sense to vote between the winners of their respective MAG compy.

Buckethead

I have played all, as I'm a great fan of MAGS.  :)

Klaus

Quote from: Crazy on Thu 03/01/2008 18:58:22
I kind of doubt that many/any people have played every single MAG game this year.
Wouldn't it make more sense to vote between the winners of their respective MAG compy.
Well, you still have two weeks to play them all :) It is not that by default a game that already won a MAGS competition also is the favourite MAGS game of the year now. Sometimes only one or two votes make a winner in the monthly contest. Now think of some more people playing and loving the second (or any other) place winner after the voting, maybe months later. So there is a real chance for every entry again... Still: There's nothing against voting for a game that already won. Enjoy the entries of 2007 and vote for your favourite MAGS game :)

Klaus

Two weeks are gone... So only two days left for voting... If you want to vote do it now! Oh and some general comments about MAGS 2007 and the entries are also welcome.

Klaus

Seems as if noone really wants to talk about MAGS 2007 in this thread!?  ???

However: The voting is over. Max and Maggie are back on stage now and present the winning
game of 2007 here. If you don't want to download about 1MB just switch over to the MAGS
site
and check out the winner there (search the whole list for "favourite of the year").

Many thanks to all voting people and of course also many thanks to all last year's MAGS game authors.

ThreeOhFour

Nice presentation - and it was nice to see we got a fair amount of entries in all the competitions throughout the year.

Hope for an even better MAGS year this year!

OneDollar

Congrats guys, and well done to any of you that actually got a vote  :)

bicilotti

Congrats to Ben and Paolo! And thumbs up to whoever made that cute presentation!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk