Colouring Ball [April 3 - April 17] "The Undead!" *Winners announced*

Started by PixelPerfect, Thu 03/04/2008 19:57:23

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelPerfect

You know it, I know it. They're here! The Worlds Assembly of Zany Undead Picturers have contacted me and you in this grandmother of all crisis. In the next 96 to 218 hours the world will become infested with this new type of undead -type of things, but there is still time if we act fast and inform the public. In our conference we were shown these photographs of the undead thingamy. But because we are picturers we will inform the public by:

1. Me drawing the outline of what we have seen is this undead (and end of all mankind). CHECK
2. By you filling in the details of this monstrosity (because you are good with colors and such). STILL TO DO

Then we will transmit this picture-information to all the people in all the lands through the FOX news network and hopefully somebody will take it seriously.

Rules:
- Draw something "undead"
- No colour limit
- You can flip and rotate the outline
- You can resize the image if you like, but no more than 400 x 400 pixels
- The outline can be modified slightly, but must be recognisable
- You can place objects on top of the outline but the outline must remain recognisable
- Background makes it prettier

- Creative ideas and good execution are rewarded

The Worlds Assembly of Zany Undead Picturers (WAZUP) would like to present these awards for the most profound breakthroughs in undead pictography.

Andorxor

It is a photo that shows  how Zombie Joe and his ghoul friend Miranda discovered the mummy of the Jadepharaoh.

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/COMP6.png

The Undead from Outer Space

mmmmmm, Space Doughnuts, Yummy!!

Ryan Timothy B

Lol Domino!  You and the outer space creatures.  You did the 'creature from space' in the last coloring ball too.  Lol  He looks like Homer :P

Alright I'll take a good look at this silhouette and try to come up with something.

miguel

Human caught pretending to be Undead in Lisbon!!!
PP, the situation is serious!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

rock_chick

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Fri 04/04/2008 05:33:28
Lol Domino!  You and the outer space creatures.  You did the 'creature from space' in the last coloring ball too.  Lol  He looks like Homer :P

Alright I'll take a good look at this silhouette and try to come up with something.

Actually I think it looks more like Grandpa from "The Simpsons" than Homer.

Akatosh

What's it with you and hairy men wearing little pink speedos, Miguel?  :P

miguel

I can't help it!
Seriously, it's the last one!
Sorry Akatosh-with-funny hat-and-glass-in-the-eye ;D
Working on a RON game!!!!!

PsychicHeart

It's Elvis II!!
Also known as El Diablo and Bloody 'El.
Back from the dead to cause terror and what have you.
Can multitask, leaping from one bad movie to one bad song etc.
Weapons include:
     - Mic of Death
     - Blinding White Suit
     - Double Cheeseburger

Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

PixelPerfect

Wow! There are already many great entries!  :o This is shaping up to be quite the competition.  ;D
Here's a few words about the entries thus far.

I laughed so hard when I saw Bloody 'el back in the flesh. Nicely done Cherubgeist. Who would have known the mic & mac compo seems to work against the public even after his death. People use to run to see him, now they run not to be in him.

I know I could outrun the king by leaving couple of puppies and sweet ol' grandmas for the El Diablo to feast on, but miguels bananahammock-guy seems to be fast and coming "straight for us". In this case I wouldn't hesitate to "fewen out their numbers". I indeed believe you miguel that situation is serious.

Domino's undead from outer space has a lot of undead-like qualities: those throbbing veins, red eyes and greenish hue. I wouldn't like to be at the receiving end of that either. Now is that blue jacket a hot new trend in the outer space or just something he threw on from the spacecloset we won't know until we meet him.

Andorxor's couple is a fine example how devious the undead can be. Sure they seem to be having fun and smiling to you from the goodness of their lack of heart, but they're carrying a mummy of Jadepharaoh. Now I'm not a fancy city layer but I think that's not a good thing. I think they're off to resurrect they're dead buddies and do something catastrophical in nature. Smiling all the way.

Domino

I am betting that most people are thinking that i am high on magic mushrooms when i enter the coloring ball. I like color..lot's of color.  :)

When i compare mine to other entries, i wish i would enter at the last moment so i can see what i am up against.

Damn, NeoPaint and its limitations.

Great entries so far, keep them coming.

Domino

EdLoen

It's everybody's faaa~vorite  severed Zombiehead:

MARV!

Outline was rotated and flipped and only altered a few pixels to make the nose fit proper.

thebaddie

you didn't know it... but Michael Jackson Thriller was not just a video... he tried to advice us that he and his horde of zombies will attack the world a day... that day has come

he tried to camouflage   his real zombie appearance with a lot of plastic surgeries... but here he is:
the real thiller zombie michael jackson..... please don't let your children out!!!

P.S. hey it's the second singer here... who next? ricky martin is fearful enough?

Paper Carnival

Stupot

Dunno if this counts, but...

The more astute among you may notice that I put the headstone at the wrong end of the grave...
There's a very specific reason for that...

Spoiler
...I'm stupid.
[close]

toonaholic

brokenbutterfly

Concerto, the betta splendens, is pissed! Cut open by two round saws and wounded by a hook, he's starting to rot, and gradually growing more evil and fueled with hatred against those man-made objects. He & his kins decide to infiltrate human households, and will kill humans when they least expect it: when they are bathing. Concerto is a music lover, he will revel as you scream dissonantly while he slowly rips you apart.

Image was flipped, and rotated by 180 degrees. Outline was modified a bit for the tail wounds. Added some fins and a hook. That's all :) I named him "Concerto" because the name of this species is "combattant" in my language, it means "fighter", and I think it's prettier than "betta splendens".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk