OceanSpirit Dennis: EP1 [full]

Started by Icey, Fri 12/11/2010 00:05:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

What ever. I'll finish the game. If any one wants to help I welcome pm's. And I finish I will call it a day and go play xbox or something.

mode7

Quote from: Studio3 on Wed 17/11/2010 15:29:54
I was joking about the best game ever.

And I have grown up. I just really like osd and I just wanted to make one that was a little more longer then my first osd.

And if you think I still put square enix in my games just so I can hear everyones mouth then your wrong.

Let me break osd 1 and 2 down to you.

After my unfinished pmq.2 -online- dennis(he was just an added character in the game, like amber) left the ice tower in headed north just to get the shogin crystal for himself. But he failed and fell into a portal and went ino the modern time(2010) when he geets there he is supposed to fight a real big snow blob. While he is fighting the blob he is beening watched by a worker a square enix. She pretends to be hurt by the blob and asks dennis to take her back to square enix HQ in the city.She joins the party and then head to the city.

(Now let m say this just takes place before I finished nnt2 meaning this takes place before the real osd adventures)

The worker is told to study dennis and see if he can stop the snow spell over the city. When they find out that square peniks casted the spell they try asking him to stop it. Square peniks said no but told them that if dennis joins square peniks then they will end the spell but dennis told them no because they was evil and he may be working with square enix soon.

Square peniks did not like that so he asked them leave. He order his 4 villens to find dennis make him join us but don't kill him.

(I will not speak the rest of the story but I will say the ending)

At the end of the game dennis loses a fight with the blizzard titan and dies. Square peniks was not pleases to see him go so easaly so he told the worker that if I bring dennis back to life with the ocean spirit he must leave square enix and work at square peniks and leave square enix in the past.the worker says yes and then there you have it, he comes back as the Ocean spirit dennis from the  first osd rpg.

Its a lot but it proves that I did grow up. And dennis was going to work at square enix but he didn't. That is the only thing that will be in the game from square enix nothing else. Its still a short osd game. And I didn't say I want 12 -15 people I said (1+) meaning I hope I can get at least one person in that group and (1-5+) means I really want at least more then one in that group.

Icey, I want you to read this story again and ask yourself: Do I really want to play this game. Seriously does the plot make sense to you? On the other hand: the plot of any Final fantasy starting from VII didn't make made much sense either....hm...

Well, Khris, I think you were a little hard on him. At his age I'd been pretty proud of a game like OSD EP1.

Dualnames

Yes, we are harsh at times (not Khris now or anyone in this topic), but I know how much you want to reach into a professional level, cause we all do. But making a nice small step (this game here) and deciding to go back into that other idealism, is just plain wrong. This comes from a guy that everyone remember as a douche, or annoying or anything, and if you check at my first post, you'll even see a resemblance in lots of stuff.

You need some improvement in your English, cause that helps in communication skills, and communication skills help in working with other people. I personally use Vulcan as a language of communication, but only m0ds knows how to speak, so I stick with English. And yes, I know my English in certain posts of mine are crap. But at least its not in my games in that amount.

You should be proud that you made a game, or any game really, but Khris has a really valid point here, and I'm with him here. Take it slow.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

LRH

I suppose I could help out with the technical and writing side of things. I actually believe there's an honest effort here, so why the hell not.

Icey

Thanks Domithan. When it come time for part in the game I will PM you it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk