Blackwell cartoon shorts!

Started by Dave Gilbert, Tue 26/05/2009 13:31:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

Hi all!  I've produced a few cartoon shorts as a way to promote the new Blackwell game.  It's been in the works for awhile, but the first episode is up!

Blackwell Cartoon #1: "On the Town"

Joey encourages Rosa to get out more, with interesting results.

Takyon

Looks great, you should use them as cutscenes :D
ghost.

Ghost

I demand more of this stuff!
(Great work and pacing- I liked the "adventure-typical" describe-the-hard-to-animate-action-instead-of-showing-it-onscreen-approach Joey did...  ;) )

Creed Malay

Yay, awesome that these are finally geting out. I can call my self a Proper Writer now. ;)

Love the head holding animation and Rosas defeated head slump.

I wish I'd thought on to ask you to credit me as Davy Malay, though, that's what most of my internet stuff is by these days. My fault for not asking, though! :)
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Layabout

Nice job on the writing Davy, really funny stuff.
I am Jean-Pierre.

jetxl

Are you still recording in your apartment, because it might be time to get a pop filter.

Dave Gilbert

Believe it or not, I got an expensive mic with a pop filter and everything and it sounded 10x worse than my headset.  It might just not work well with my computer. 

Takyon

Yeah I had a pretty good USB mic and worked terribly with my laptop.
ghost.

IndieBoy

Oh and I was expecting a new Blackwell clothing line....
Anyway, that was fun to watch. How many are they going to be? Possible saturday morning cartoon?  :P
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Haddas

Dunno about yous guys, but I'd wear these for everything.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk