Author Topic: Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Towel Day (Reviewed)  (Read 11132 times)

Grim

• *Dreamer Of The Day*
    • Grim worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!

(...) obsessive nerds (...)

Well, I hope it's not me you're talking about...

Dualnames

• AGS Baker
  • Rottwheelers
  • Pretty Badass
    • Dualnames worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Dualnames worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
EDIT:
Well, if you're not happy with the characters for whatever reason, then go for it - but don't feel you HAVE to redo them just because of a few throwaway comments by obsessive nerds ;D Personally, I'd rather you just got on with making the game, than get bogged down continually redesigning sprites that're already perfectly fine.

Oh, an edit, didn't see it.

Well, in fact I did some redesigning yesterday ,even with the GUI's, and for the result we've reached, I thank you for pushing me to (not in a way of forcing).

I'm really happy now with the GUI's style something that I've redone many times, but only kept me partially happy and for a small while. Overall I say with the main game, that it's going rather nice. I just want to give out something that I'm happy 100% with. Towel Day was around 90% (10% is mostly due to its size).

(...) obsessive nerds (...)

Well, I hope it's not me you're talking about...

That's me Grim.. ;D
No more military army stuff. I'm alive and back.

Actually, I meant pretty much everyone here - it was an all inclusive 'obsessive nerds', and just what exactly's wrong with that?

Grim Reaper, you're posting in the forums of a program for making adventure games ... in the thread of a game based on (part of) a radio series/book that's older than you ... and slipped in a complaint about a terrible film version that shouldn't have been made. If I wasn't talking about you specifically, I can see why you thought I might've been  ;D

Dualnames, if you're happy, we're happy. Now for Zarquon's sake get on with the game....

Dualnames

• AGS Baker
  • Rottwheelers
  • Pretty Badass
    •  
Actually, I meant pretty much everyone here - it was an all inclusive 'obsessive nerds', and just what exactly's wrong with that?

Grim Reaper, you're posting in the forums of a program for making adventure games ... in the thread of a game based on (part of) a radio series/book that's older than you ... and slipped in a complaint about a terrible film version that shouldn't have been made. If I wasn't talking about you specifically, I can see why you thought I might've been  ;D

Dualnames, if you're happy, we're happy. Now for Zarquon's sake get on with the game....

Best leave Zarquon out of this!!

He's right

Grim

• *Dreamer Of The Day*
    • Grim worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!

Oh my God... You're right... I'm a nerd!!!

A nice short game. It's pitty the story isn't longer   :( I'd a little bit troubles with speed of dialogues. They were about two second faster than I as a foreigner can catch up.

Dualnames

• AGS Baker
  • Rottwheelers
  • Pretty Badass
    •  
Re: Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Towel Day (Reviewed)
« Reply #26 on: 30 Jan 2010, 16:23 »
Sorry for the bump and all, perhaps it would be best to bump the WIP topic, but this isn't exactly about the remake. This is for this game. JD / Find Therma, has surprised me and has gone into reviewing Towel Day. I'm agreeing with all the points he made, so you should too! :D

Here's the link:
http://jd-adventuregamereviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/hitchhikers-guide-to-galaxy-towel-day.html