Background Blitz (3rd - 17th Aug) Hollidays for Matt! Done! Trophies!

Started by Jim Reed, Tue 03/08/2010 01:57:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Reed

Yes, Matt (Tier) decided to split for the holidays and saddled me with the hosting of this here Background Blitz. As we all *like* Matt almost as much as Babar, we're going to paint him a *nice* background depicting the places I...errr, we would like him to burn...err spend his holidays. =P

The image should be AGS compatible (I wonder what kind of image wouldn't be), and you have free use of any colours you like.

If someone could draw a torture chamber in hell for my wonderfull *friend* Matt here, I'd be obliged to vote for that entry when the voting peroid of three days start on the 18th this month. =D

Some of you, who don't know him very well, might even draw him something nice!

Obliged by tradition, I'll draw each participant a trophy.

For you who don't know, he's getting drunk...'scuse me, attending Mittens in Italy.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Oh no, Matt's landed on TORTUREWORLD, the infamous home of the Inquisition!

This is mainly a piss take on Jim Reed's love for black and white, but consider it as a legitimate entry if you want also!

Sughly

It'd be great to do this again, last one was pretty fun... but man that entry's too awesome. Love it  :D. Maybe I'll still gather up time and throw something together before the end date.

Jim Reed

C'mon people, more entries, you still have a week to go! =(

Sughly

Quote from: Jim Reed on Tue 10/08/2010 22:34:54
C'mon people, more entries, you still have a week to go! =(

If it makes you feel any better I'm intending to do something on the weekend... though I suppose intending is always different from doing.

tzachs

My first attempt to draw with a tablet...  ::)

A cozy guesthouse!

Sughly

There you go, done! Bit rough around the edges but it's finished enough  :P

Jim Reed

1st place: Sughly
2nd place ProgZmax
3rd place: tzach

Thank you all for participating!

EDIT: Aye, Wonkyth!

cat

What, no voting? Nevermind, would have voted for Sughly anyway ;)

Wonkyth

Damn, that's bloody fantastacious, Sughly!

Jim, you keep spelling it wrong.  :P
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Sughly

Yay, my first AGS win!  :D So awesome, thanks Jim.

Thanks for the comments too, and well done to ProgZmax and tzach  :)

Sughly

Ummm... at the fear of sounding like the new guy, do I post the next background comp now? I thought I would, but the forum told me I should have permission first before starting a topic so I stopped  :(

Dualnames

Just post the topic mate as you would do normally, and don't worry. There's no need to pm any mods.You've won and they know that. ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk