Astro Galaxy Mega Quest VIIII

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sun 22/08/2010 07:01:33

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Astro Galaxy Mega Quest VIIII: The Half Moon of Ray'don, Chapter 008.52 - Sci/Psy/Psi/SighBots of the Past (Historical Simulation Series) Editor's Choice Edition

This was built months ago but it never got released. So now I am releasing it.

Take control of the Master Chef and, with the help of his lovely sidekick, brave danger and certain death in order to make your way into a base on a planet far from your home! Left click interacts, right click looks.

This game was designed to recapture the feeling I got when playing classic Sierra adventures as a kid (and still get!). Characters graphics by AngelicCharon. Music by funkmast. Assistance in various ways including writing by kaputtnik. The rest by me.

Please note: You can die in this game, so make sure you save!

Download

Buckethead

Nice, you are the only one who can make this kind of humour fun!

Technocrat

Dualnames

*Makes a self-note to kill AC*

Okay, now that this is out of the way, I'm very glad, this seems to have your old vibe!! Downloading!! :D :D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

theo

heheh I died 23 times and then got insulted for quitting. What a hilarious way to start the day!

Dualnames

Quote from: theo on Sun 22/08/2010 10:53:48
heheh I died 23 times and then got insulted for quitting. What a hilarious way to start the day!

I died 66 times and then I died once more and reached a member-of-the-AGS illusion-for-adults.

:D

My congrats to funkmast for giving this a very Daft Punk feel. And to all of you of course. It was fun. I hate Sierra Games. ;)

*resets the counter to 288-to-go*
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ThreeOhFour

I wondered whether anybody would actually bother going through with it. Congratulations, Mr Spanos, you are a determined man!

The fact that some of you actually found some fun in this amuses me to no end!  ;D

Dualnames

Quote from: Ben304 on Sun 22/08/2010 11:39:09
I wondered whether anybody would actually bother going through with it. Congratulations, Mr Spanos, you are a determined man!

The fact that some of you actually found some fun in this amuses me to no end!  ;D

I thought there was an easter egg on the second quit so the first time I played through I quit by accident with 66 deaths. So I started over. ;D

ThreeOhFour

My god man! I should have made the save function more... useful!

LUniqueDan

*DOWNLOADING*

(Now I should kick my lazy ass and finish eternally us first)
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Radiant

So, if you pick up the phone booth, will you die?

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Radiant on Sun 22/08/2010 16:39:08
So, if you pick up the phone booth, will you die?

Oh wow, I'd never even heard of that before!

How hilarious to see I'm not the only one!  :D

Kweepa

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 22/08/2010 11:42:03
I thought there was an easter egg on the second quit so the first time I played through I quit by accident with 66 deaths. So I started over. ;D

I got to 66 and thought the same. But I didn't replay it.
Very entertaining, thanks!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

How come you and Sheldon didn't tell me about this game?  AND WHAT OTHER SECRETS DOTH THOU HIDETHST?

Playing now.

ThreeOhFour

Oh, that would be because...

Spoiler
It's not a proper game...  ;D
[close]

Zyargeikunn

Living it up when I'm going down.
Yeah!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk