Coloring Ball: P_aint A_nother C_ool MAN (Winner annouced)

Started by selmiak, Thu 02/06/2011 22:22:29

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

Coloring Ball: P_aint A_nother C_ool MAN

the S_hape:

the T_heme
At first I wanted this to be: Food that isn't pizza.
But as this is too narrow you may draw anything related to a hospital inside the shape.
May it be sexy nurses, wrinkled doctors, deadly injections, crippled patients,
mental asylums are hospitals too, whatever is on your mind and has a hospital theme.

the R_ules
Don't resize or change the shape. You may rotate it though.
No color restrictions besides: Use at least one red cross in the image.
wakka wakka wakka

the T_rophys

Winner:
NickyNyce

Second place is shared by
Arj0n
Tabata
TomatosInTheHead

Tabata

Here I am again    ;D

It's not a wrinkled doctor, but  ...

...    ähem     ...             ...       a doctor?!     

NickyNyce

This is my second time posting a picture, and first time joining in on the fun around here, hope this works out, MS Paint style

eye surgery, scalpel, hope it meets the criteria

Sorry about the non transparency around the edges, cant seem to figure out how to do it

Intense Degree

Just a quick one, and not a real entry as 1. it doesn't fit the theme and 2. I obviously copied it!

However, I just couldn't resist!

x2

arj0n

LG-Man:

wakka wakka wakka
                /

TomatoesInTheHead

Beware, serious entry coming in!

We see Robert Naïveperson getting treated by Dr. Edd Full, who claims to have found a cure for Robert's placebo-allergy, and offered the treatment free of charge. What a kindhearted person!
Dr. Full makes use of an evil-looking machine, which is so evil-looking that it's censored in this image.
But medical instruments always look a bit strange, so there's really nothing Robert should be worried about, nothing that would give away that there could possibly be anything wrong with this doc - but what's this? Robert's not looking too good now! Oh my! Must be an accident - poor Robert!

selmiak

added the Trophys.
Come on, they are there for some competition, keep the entries coming. Right now there are only 3 valid entries and 3 thropies, so, seems like it is too hard for you this time!? ;)

voting will be from 25th - 27th only as I will be gone afterwards for some days and the voting period will be too long otherwise.

arj0n

Sexy Nurse PacEdna from the PacMania Mansion (which is actually a mental asylum):
One of her infamous simple cures: How to stop sleepwalking? Stop sleeping.

Nurse PacEdna chasing Green & Purple Ghostacle....:

selmiak

may I bump this with the notice that the voting has started?

Tabata

The only entry, which fits the rules and is also related to Pac-Man with a really nice idea gets my vote:  Arj0n 

TomatoesInTheHead

My vote goes to NickyNyce for the IMO best use of the shape, and the largest amount of blood :)

NickyNyce

My vote goes to TomatosInTheHead, Also good use of the shape

arj0n

TomatosInTheHead: A real good one, good usage of the theme. Like the room-snapshot usage for this shape. (don't want to be nitpicking, but >hover here<  ;))
            NickyNyce: Bloody good one. For this one I like the tissue close-up usage done in this shape.
                 Tabata: Another very professional looking close-up usage for the shape. The doctor looks sort of happy in a wicked way. Yeey for pacreepyman.

Tough one but my vote goes to Tabata.
Because of that wicked-doctor-head-with-surgical-mask. I can see myself already playing 'Pacman - The Asylum Edition'.

selmiak

to avoid a tie I will vote for my favourite:
Nick Nyce.
Cool use of the shape, and bloody as hell, I like it :D

So the winner is:

NickyNyce

Congratulations, you golden Trophy is waiting for you in the first post of this thread and you have the honour to start a new Coloring ball thread.

Second place is shared by
Arj0n
Tabata
TomatosInTheHead

thanks to all that participated :D

arj0n

NickyNyce

Thanks everyone, and your right Arj0n, I did miss the red cross in TomatosInTheHead pic when voting. I'll get working on something....My first win

Tabata

I had fun with this jam and got my very first trophy   :o    - thank you for the good time!

Congratulations NickyNice 

TomatoesInTheHead

Quote from: Arj0n on Sat 25/06/2011 21:21:33
(don't want to be nitpicking, but >hover here<  ;))
Erm, it's.. right there, at the top of that lever! Well okay.. ;D

Congrats NickyNice!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk