Achar Chronicles: Proditor

Started by TheRoger, Mon 23/01/2012 19:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoger

After some time of silence I'm presenting you another game in progress. It's called Proditor (translates to "traitor" from Latin).

In this game you play as Regor Witrial, a diplomat from C.O.G., and his sister Kataya Witrial (the same person you saw/will see in Roger's Quest II) are taken as a prisoners by G.S.G. The main objective is to escape of course, but it's not that easy, because there is more than physical prison.

Some screens of course:

Hold your jaws, this one is good : ) Meeting enemy in one of the building. Prologue part:

Others are not so good, but I guess it can't be helped ;) SS Denarius Ambassador lounge:

And a little look at menu:

This is my first low resolution game, but it turns out pretty well. Hadn't expected that. Progress won't be very fast, because I'm in last grade in school and have to prepare for exams 'n stuff, but I'll try to update this from time to time : )

Some people loves to see progress (I am one of those) so I'll update it here:

Backgrounds : ||||||    |60%
Sprites          : |||||||   |70%
Story             : ||||       |40%
Music             :            | 0%
Sound           :             | 0%

Darth Mandarb

Lookin' good!  I like the simple, but interesting, story line!

Dualnames

This looks great. Consider me hooked.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Diath

I really dig your art style! Looking good so far!

david

I am already hooked by your style  :o

CaptainD

I like the look of this one on several different levels!  ;D

TheRoger

Thank you for positive replies, it really lifted my motivation : ) It's going to be "weekends project" since I don't have much time on regular days. So expect to see some progress or change at progress bar after each week. I won't make any progress this weekend, but expect to see short completed other game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk