Doc Apocalypse

Started by LuciferSam86, Mon 13/02/2012 22:52:29

Previous topic - Next topic

LuciferSam86

I'm stucked here:
Spoiler

I'm in the laboratory with Tesla's daughter and Doc's son. I've found the first combination on the giant holographic screen. Now i've to solve a second combination, to permit Tachy to explore the UFO. Any tips?
[close]
God is Real, unless declared Integer

shredingskin

I'm stucked in:

Spoiler

I'm playing with the girl and the boy, there's a computer that asks me for a password (the room with the laser bars), I have already looked in the notes and found "the code" but I don't know what to do.
[close]

It's fairly soon in the game.

arj0n

@Merlin:

Little hint:
Spoiler
While being the boy: look at the buttons near the door in the UFO that needs to be opened.
[close]
Bigger hint.
Spoiler
Let her find a combination that matches the amount of buttons Doc's son sees near the door in the UFO that needs to be opened.
[close]

@shredingskin:

Spoiler
Your not carrying any item that contains this password, you'll find the password somewhere else in this building...
[close]

paolo

I'm stuck one step further on the game.

Spoiler
I can send Tachy back and forth between the UFO and the Germans' base and have got into the second room of the UFO, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing now.
[close]
Thanks for any help.

arj0n

@Paolo:

Hints:
Spoiler

1. Place Tobias on the proper circle
2. Tobias needs to carry a certain object
3. As Beth press the big-button-with-alien-signs on the big screen
[close]

Solution:
Spoiler

1. Place Tobias on the 1st circle
2. Tobias needs to carry the CD
3. As Beth press the big-button-with-alien-signs on the big screen
[close]

paolo

Thanks for that, Arj0n. I'm much further on now. Any tips on:
Spoiler
disabling the accumulators? I've done the one in the room with the walkways and glowing symbols but I'm a bit stumped on the others.
[close]
Thanks.

CaptainD

Quote from: paolo on Thu 22/03/2012 13:19:04
Thanks for that, Arj0n. I'm much further on now. Any tips on:
Spoiler
disabling the accumulators? I've done the one in the room with the walkways and glowing symbols but I'm a bit stumped on the others.
[close]
Thanks.

Spoiler
- Look around each room, then look around again.
- There's a hole for the crystal in each room, though in one room it's not available straight away.
- You might need something from back in the room with the time travel machine in it.
- Something you learn in the library in Egypt might be helpful in another location
- Each location has something you need to find for one of the locations
- Don't forget to sign your name!  ;D
[close]

I hope those are helpful without giving things away too directly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk