put ags back the way it was.it was not broke so don't fix it,now it's broke

Started by mdyoung40, Mon 28/05/2012 15:43:45

Previous topic - Next topic

mdyoung40

get your short and long games and the new games like they used to be.this is all -ucked up.just dump this new crap and bring back the old.thanks for the chance to sound off.mac

Andail

TomatoesInTheHead

I think in general the website overhaul is a good thing and had to be done, but I agree the current way the game list is presented is a bit confusing.

There's the "A-Z list", better named "Complete list", which contains all games in the database sorted by alphebt, but can also be sorted by author or release date, which gives you something resembling the old "New games" list.
Another way to see the newest games is the games RSS feed, even more convenient if you bookmark it in the browser or use a RSS reader.

And then there's the "Browse" page, maybe better namend "Filtered list", with which you can find for example all short games by ticking only the "Short games" box in the "Game length" section.

AGA

If you want changes made, try actually posting in the relevant place, in a more legible way.  Ranting here will have zero effect.

WHAM

Nah, I think a message like that is just where it belongs, if it ever belonged on the forums in the first place.
Dear AGA, please ignore this thread, you've done a great job and I for one am thankful for all the updates and overhauling work done so far.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk