Author Topic: Can't edit game's page  (Read 2251 times)

Can't edit game's page
« on: 30 May 2012, 19:07 »
So, here it is:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/Games.aspx/Detail/1218/Space_Quest_XII_demorus

I'm not able to edit/remove this page as I've messed up with 'game authors' and 'game's password' sections. Can you delete it for me?
« Last Edit: 30 May 2012, 19:12 by DrSlash »

AGA

• Adventure Game Aficionado
  • Administrator
  • Mittens Deity
  • ¡Qué alí­vio!
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • AGA worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • AGA worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Can't edit game's page
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2012, 20:23 »
Do you actually want it deleted, or just to change it?  I've set you as the main (first credited) user again, so you can edit it without needing a password.

« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2012, 20:26 »
Cheers, man! But still I'd prefer that page to be deleted as long as that demo was made long ago and doesn't represent anything from the actual game.

« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2012, 22:12 »
Do you actually want it deleted, or just to change it?  I've set you as the main (first credited) user again, so you can edit it without needing a password.

I apology for disturbing you both but you can delete the demo page for me because the download page don't work anymore because my demo was deleted from the page I uploaded. I'm still working on my game but I'm not going to release another demo again. 

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/Games.aspx/Detail/596/Quest_for_heroes

« Last Edit: 30 May 2012, 22:15 by Fribbi »

AGA

• Administrator
  • Mittens Deity
  • ¡Qué alí­vio!
    •  
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2012, 22:35 »
Both deleted.

« Reply #5 on: 01 Jun 2012, 00:05 »
Thanks.

« Reply #6 on: 08 Jun 2012, 14:44 »
Hi sorry to bother you here as well :) but I can't edit my game Shifter. I'm a bit new to the website so I'm not sure how everything works.
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/Games.aspx/Detail/1575/Shifter
I uploaded it with some errors in the text (and file size) and i noticed the setup file doesn't work either :< Somehow it doesn't show up in my manage games or own finished games tab either.

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2017, for his work to help AGS games reach the widest possible audience - through popular distribution platforms (Steam, Galaxy) as well as other operating systems (Android, Linux)
    • monkey0506 worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • monkey0506 worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #7 on: 08 Jun 2012, 15:17 »
axemsir, did you put yourself as the first developer in the game's page? I don't see anyone listed as "who made this game" or whatever. However, that game does look intriguing enough, that I am absolutely going to play it later. (I mean, short ambiguous title, the thrill of escaping town, the promise of a twist ending!?, and only just today jkohen compared it to the awesomitity that is 304...that's how you get my attention adventure developers! :D)

AGA

• Administrator
  • Mittens Deity
  • ¡Qué alí­vio!
    •  
« Reply #8 on: 08 Jun 2012, 23:25 »
You are now set as the game author, axemsir.  This will let you edit the game's page.

« Reply #9 on: 10 Jun 2012, 15:48 »
awesome, thanks!
I filled in my real name as author because I thought the game would be linked to my forum account by default (as I had to log in to post the game in the first place ^^;)
@monkey_05_06: I feel very flattered :) Let me know what you think when you're done playing!
« Last Edit: 10 Jun 2012, 19:33 by Axemsir »