Pledge Quest II

Started by Akril15, Mon 08/10/2012 18:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Akril15

Well, it's been some time since Pledge Quest I was released and the Space Venture Kickstarter met its goal. However, in the hopes of guilt-tripping persuading a few people into contributing a tiny bit more to the project, Decaffeinated Jedi (creator of Roger Wilco's Virtual Broomcloset, the world's first Space Quest fansite) and I have completed and released Pledge Quest II: Noodle Shop of Horrors!

When Bea (no relation to the Bea in the Space Quest series) and her boyfriend Roger (no relation to the Roger in the Space Quest series) go out to lunch at a nearby noodle shop, things take a turn for the weird. A maxed-out credit card turns out to be the least of Bea's worries, as she discovers that the Space Quest series -- and thus, the Space Venture project as well -- have been erased from existence. She now must travel back in time, find the individual responsible for this insidious act and get the timeline back on track (mostly by combining various objects with other objects).

You can download Pledge Quest II (for Windows, Mac and Linux) by going to its page on the new PledgeQuest.net website.

pcj

Awesome little game! Great work.
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back is now available to download!

Chrono

That was a lot of fun :) I thought that the animations were neat and well done (especially in the intro) The puzzles were clever and fun to solve, and there were plenty of good laughs.

Jaffles

I enjoyed that quite a bit! That little cat sure is wily...  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk