Patchwork

Started by Khris, Mon 13/08/2012 16:49:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilyich

rose_G,
Spoiler
To power the generator you'll have to find some fuel. It's pretty easy to guess where you can find it if you've seen the right location in it's fully lit form. Acid fruit and the stem are a part of the same puzzle.
[close]

And here's a direct walkthrough for this bit:
Spoiler
There's a car in the cave to the north of the bridge(the cave should be lit with a fire spirit for you to see it). If you open the hood you'll find a gas tank there, but it's rusted shut. Use fruit to remove the rust, find a canister inside the car and fill it with fuel by using the stem as a hose.
[close]

rose_G

Thank you Ilyich  ;-D

A cute little game. Beautiful!

Global Lint

Strangely enough, I can't combine items in the inventory. I left-click an inventory item and that makes it my cursor, but left-clicking another item in the inventory just updates the cursor again. I've tried right-clicking, but that just either examines the item or sets my cursor back to the standard arrow. Also, I can't figure out how to share inventory items between Daniel and Lin.

Running Windows 7, game in full screen, standard track pad.

Really beautiful game, I can't wait to play the rest of it.
Spaz ate the dopefish.

Ilyich

That's correct behaviour, I think (I really should remember my own game better :D). It's just the way it's made - there are no "wrong" interactions in this game, so when you're trying to use an object on something you're not supposed to be using it on - nothing happens (and if it's the right interaction the object-cursor would become highlighted, so you can always tell what you can and can't do). So, you are only able to combine the items that are meant to be combined and share them between the characters only if they are meant to be shared (and I think there is only 1 sharable object in the game, and even that one is optional). Sorry if it's a bit confusing, it was done this way to cut down on the "Can't do that" responses and to streamline the gameplay. :)

piperhcombs

Resurrected to ask a question:
Spoiler
How do you solve that Error 743 computer puzzle? Which connection(s) are we trying to make?
[close]

EDIT: Nevermind! I got it!
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

SharpLight

Quote from: piperhcombs on Fri 03/05/2013 02:21:20
EDIT: Nevermind! I got it!

Can I have some hints for
Spoiler
Error 743
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk