Shadow1000

Quote from: sthomannch on Mon 15/04/2013 01:14:11
Shadow
yes, you have to do something with the fog. First you need
Spoiler

the flashlight and telescope.
[close]
Spoiler

Flashlight: solve the karaoke puzzle, try several times if necessary, it becomes obvious at what to point after a while.
Telescope: ask Igon and when you got it use it on the small portrait of the captain that the artist painted.
Combine the telescope and the flashlight.
[close]

Oh, ok. I'm not there yet. I didn't realize I had to solve those first so I just went upstairs. I did dabble around a bit with the
Spoiler
karaoke puzzle, after learning their respective likes and dislikes and finding corresponding items but I didn't see much change in their demeanour so I thought I'd try something else first
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

peter

Where are the walkthroughs
Are no one make new walkthroughs anymore ??

Thanks

Leon

Well.... if you insist. You can find the walkthrough here.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

peter

Quote from: Leon on Fri 26/04/2013 17:58:50
Well.... if you insist. You can find the walkthrough here.

peter

thanks

CosmoQueen

I have a small problem....

Spoiler
I keep putting in the coordinates and heading wrong when talking to the other ship. I tried 21-26-74S, 62-12-54E 86-14-13deg but it's wrong! How am I supposed to be putting it? I've tried another comma and a space in between.
[close]
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Airborne

Quote from: CosmoQueen on Fri 05/07/2013 22:34:09
I have a small problem....

Spoiler
I keep putting in the coordinates and heading wrong when talking to the other ship. I tried 21-26-74S, 62-12-54E 86-14-13deg but it's wrong! How am I supposed to be putting it? I've tried another comma and a space in between.
[close]
Hint:
Spoiler
What do you need to represent coordinate in 2D?
[close]

Ans:
Spoiler
The 3rd set of numbers are bearing, which the other ship will ask you later.
[close]

CosmoQueen

Okay I got it but I'm still wondering something......

Spoiler
I only got it right cuz of the coordinates that were in the walkthrough. Where did those even come from? I was using the numbers shown on the location.
[close]

Adeel

Quote from: CosmoQueen on Sun 07/07/2013 19:52:46
Spoiler
I only got it right cuz of the coordinates that were in the walkthrough. Where did those even come from? I was using the numbers shown on the location.
[close]

The numbers shown were that ship's coordinates whom you were contacting. Sea Krait is located in the middle of the map and is rather darker than the others. If you hover the mouse there, it'll show you the coordinates of Sea Krait.

CosmoQueen

Ohhhhh gotcha! Thanks, I was really racking my brain over this lol.

Adeel

The puzzles were pretty self explanatory. I didn't feel the need to consult the walkthrough through out the game, except:

Spoiler
When you have to ask the other ship to help - couldn't find the correct sentence to use
[close]

and

Spoiler
When you have to take the chain to break through the window.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk