AGS Awards 2012 (Winners!)

Started by , Thu 03/01/2013 02:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Tramponline

Couldn't wait. I've started the after-party firs and will try to stay relatively sober during the awards ceremony!

Stee

Quote from: Chicky on Sat 23/03/2013 16:55:00
Everyone look so posh! Tell me i'm pretty :=

Just like the economy of this country - Needs more work...
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Vince Twelve

Crap crap crap. So... I might be a little late.  I'm pushing my wife to move it.  We're an hour away from home and she doesn't understand the dire importance of the occasion!!!  No time to change into a suit!

Datadog

Everybody looks so fancy! Think I'll put a tux on Doomtron for the occasion.

Also, I just woke up, so I may not be as drunk as everybody else.

kaput

Congratulations to all nominees. I wish you all the best of luck tonight. You have all done extremely well no matter the outcome.

*raises a glass*

Cheers.

m0ds

Good luck and have fun!

also:

Play Ace Quest.

Mati256

I'm trying to get in the chat but I'm getting this error: [No more connections allowed from your host via this connect class (local)]
My Blog! (En Español)

Ponch

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 23/03/2013 18:31:36
Crap crap crap. So... I might be a little late.  I'm pushing my wife to move it.  We're an hour away from home and she doesn't understand the dire importance of the occasion!!!  No time to change into a suit!
There's no time, Vince! You've gotta get out of the car and run! Run like it's the end of The Graduate! (Or Wayne's World 2, of if you prefer).  :=

an Urpney

Quote from: Mati256 on Sat 23/03/2013 19:08:29
I'm trying to get in the chat but I'm getting this error: [No more connections allowed from your host via this connect class (local)]

I get the same error - any tips?
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

cat

If anyone has problems connecting via mibbit: Try to use a local client instead. You might already have one installed without knowing (Pidgin for example supports irc)

tzachs

Damn it! They closed the front doors!
Ok, I'll try to sneak in from the back...

Radiant

"Closing link: (unknown@1.2.3.4) [No more connections allowed from your host via this connect class (local)]" - me too :(

Tabata

They changed some settings - it should be possible to join now  (nod)

C U there

Radiant

Doesn't seem so. My auxilary client keeps crashing on me, and the webclient Mibbit now gives me variably an empty chatroom and a "terminated" message.

Vince Twelve

Terminated... :(

It's exceeded the number of users allowed.  Why aren't we Google Hangout-ing?

an Urpney

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 23/03/2013 20:09:36
Terminated... :(

You just scored two awards ; ) Congratulations!
EDIT. Third one just came...
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

Mati256

My Blog! (En Español)

Vince Twelve

I thought the server had exceeded the maximum number of users and that a different client wouldn't make a difference...

I'll switch into windows and give XChat a try.

abstauber

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk