Nelly Cootalot II: The Fowl Fleet

Started by Ali, Fri 01/03/2013 22:25:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

WOW! How did I miss that?!?
That's amazing-looking, Ali. And knowing you, it will be amazing-playing too! ;)
You've GOT to finish that game! Soon! Like, right now!

Calin Leafshade

Looks rubbish.

What's that bird thing? Some kind of bird?

Rubbish.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Fri 03/05/2013 13:16:17
What's that bird thing?

It's a coot. Did you even play the first one? Pah, he didn't play the first one. Guys, he didn't play the first one ohmaggad he didn't play the first one howisitevenpossiblenottohaveplayedthefirstone. Bitch.

Mordalles

Just wanted to add this looks absolutely stunning, Ali.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

Ali

Thanks for the feedback guys!

In case you are interested, I sort of launched a kickstarter campaign about 7 minutes ago:

I would be very grateful for any tweets, blogs, shares, (and of course cash-moneys) which you might care to give.

cat

QuoteVoice acting pack for Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!

This is only a strech goal? So if it is not met there will be no voiceacting?

Darth Mandarb

Best Kickstarter video/pitch I've seen!  I threw some coins at it (nod).

Ali

Thanks guys!

Quote from: cat on Sat 25/05/2013 13:02:59
QuoteVoice acting pack for Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
This is only a strech goal? So if it is not met there will be no voiceacting?

Voice acting for the original game is a stretch goal. The Fowl Fleet will definitely be voiced if we meet our target. Thanks for pointing out the confusion!

cat

Ah, thanks for clarifying (I should have read it more carefully). In this case I'll back it, of course!

Maybe you should add the voiceacting to the features section, too?

Peder 🚀

Backed, I might up my pledge too if my finances allow it before the end :).

Mati256

Will this game also be in English, French and Spanish? I know that language is a big thing for some Spanish speaking players.
My Blog! (En Español)

Ali

Many thanks for your support Peder, and others!

Mati256: The game will be in English to begin with, but translation will be a stretch goal. I've just added a FAQ at the bottom of the Kickstarter page with a bit more information.

arj0n

Ali

I think you can use a credit card OR a debit card, if that helps? Kickstarter doesn't support Paypal, unfortunately. But if the campaign gets near its goal I'll consider adding a Paypal option.

Eric

Are UK-based Kickstarters not done through Amazon as well? I'm going to be backing this ASAP. Loved the first game, and the second one looks lovely. I'll see about steering some attention from my current KS campaign to you as well sometime during the next few weeks!

kaput

It all looks incredible! Funny video, great merch, wonderful graphics - what more can you ask for?

Hope you reach your target! A merry yarn...

m0ds

Haggis

I've shipped my finest chest of doubloons, gold pieces, and monopoly money to aid the cause.

Ilyich

Great pitch video - really charming and funny, insta-backed! Hope the campaign goes well, good luck! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk