Space Quest Prequel "Decisions of the Elders" Completely Finished

Started by Leisure Suit Harry, Thu 01/05/2014 13:30:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Leisure Suit Harry

Decisions of the Elders (DOTE) is an unofficial prequel of the famous Space-Quest series.
Playing Roger's parents it's up to you to save the legend.

DOTE is a full length (about 30 rooms) retro game (320x200 EGA graphics, AGI fonts) with challenging puzzles. But don't worry! Even though this game is a tribute to the beloved Sierra adventure games there are no dead ends. And there is a walkthrough available!

If you loved the old Sierra adventures there's a really good chance for you to like this game!

Important:
In 2012 I have released chapter 1 of the plot. In 2013 I added a second one. The game is now totally complete (including all previous parts plus the final part 3, and more).

If you have played previous (shorter) versions of the game you will have to play from the beginning (old save games won't work). You won't regret it :-)

Wanna get in contact with me? Write to Boston193@gmail.com

Download link: DOTE

Have fun!! Yours Boston McShew alias Leisure Suit Harry

Screenshots:

Yours Boston McShew (aka Leisure Suit Harry)

Amuzo1

AnasAbdin

Hi Boston, congrats on the release. I enjoyed the first chapter which took me years back during the AGI era ;-D Definitely playing this over the weekend.
Spoiler
Would be nice if you add the download link in your post as well to eliminate confusion ???
[close]

donkeymilk

Leisure Suit Harry

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Sun 04/05/2014 06:37:18
Hi Boston, congrats on the release. I enjoyed the first chapter which took me years back during the AGI era ;-D Definitely playing this over the weekend.
Spoiler
Would be nice if you add the download link in your post as well to eliminate confusion ???
[close]
Thanks for the hint, AnasAbdin, I have now added the link to the top post.
Boston

n0p

Congratulations! I've really waited for the final release. Thank you!

Edit: 310/310 :)

TheBitPriest

My children and I played through this game today.  Very well done.

FrankT

Excellent! I'll download it now and have a look at it tomorrow.

JpGames

Even when i do not posted for a long time in this forum, i always come here a play some games.

This one was really nice, and as a SQ fan forever, I just contacted the author to translate the game into spanish. It will take, hopefully, less than 1 month to have the translation available.

Leisure Suit Harry

Yeah, thanks JPGames, for the offer which I certainly accepted gladly.
And, on top of that, you have inspired me to translate the game to German. I have already started an I'm surprised, how much text I have written in the first place. Damn, and all of it has to be translated :shocked:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk