AGS game "Seventeen Uncles: A Pug's Life." - Kickstarter live now!

Started by Seventeen Uncles, Thu 26/02/2015 19:35:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Seventeen Uncles

Hey everyone, wanted to let you know that the Kickstarter for my AGS powered game Seventeen Uncles: A Pug's Life is now LIVE

it can be found HERE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/268919490/seventeen-uncles-a-pugs-life

there is also a link to the playable DEMO on the KS page, take a look!

its a fairly humble KS at £3000 but I need some help getting it off the ground, any support you can offer will be greatly appreciated, thanks very much guys. Heres some images, but check out the full KS page for all the juicy GIFs and details!

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

m0ds

Hm, what happened? I've been keeping an eye and usually pledge in the last week of a campaign but d'oh it's been pulled ;(

Ben X

From the tumblr:

QuoteKickstarter has been cancelled. Wasnt going anywhere, wasnt going to get funded. Massive thanks to everyone that reblogged and pledged, I really appreciate it. the world just wasnt ready for a pug in an inconsistent line width world :(

QuoteFew people have asked me if Pug's life is no more. It's on hiatus for the time being, I'm going to learn more gamedev stuff, work on some other projects but im going to leave the Greenlight open. If it gets Greenlit, i'll start work on it again and finish it. So the pug isnt dead yet.

Retro Wolf

How many funding days did you have left? A lot of Kickstarters tend to get a rush of funds towards the end. You may as well have rode it out.

Fitz

So true! Remember Armikrog? Two-three days before the ending it looked like it'd never get funded -- and then, in the last day or so, it started picking up, to reach the goal a couple of hours before the deadline.

In any case -- good luck with the Greenlight!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk