All pigs deserve to burn in hell

Started by Ibispi, Thu 10/07/2014 19:01:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibispi

Quote from: cat on Fri 01/08/2014 14:20:10
Thanks for fixing it! This is rewarded by choosing the game as "Pick of the month".
This made my day. :)
Thanks cat!

Quote from: CaptainDCongrats BSP! :cheesy:
We need to celebrate! I know, let's roast a pig! 8-0 :wink:

AprilSkies

I liked it soooo much I wante more!
Yeah played it several time!
I hope your next game will come soon!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Crimson Wizard

I apologize for bumping this 1.5 years old thread, but it was featured as pick of the month, so brought my attention... If I am correct, the save/restore issue was never fixed? This makes me very sad, because I have to start it all over after taking a break last night.

Certainly it shouldn't be too hard to fix this annoying problem; I really hope the author can do this one day.

Ibispi

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Sat 30/01/2016 13:49:31
I apologize for bumping this 1.5 years old thread, but it was featured as pick of the month, so brought my attention... If I am correct, the save/restore issue was never fixed? This makes me very sad, because I have to start it all over after taking a break last night.

Certainly it shouldn't be too hard to fix this annoying problem; I really hope the author can do this one day.

Sorry Crimson Wizard,
The evil of the Doctor spread out of the game project folder so I had to delete it in other to save the rest of my computer from being corrupted by it.

Just kidding, actually what happened is that I deleted the project almost immediately after I finished the game. I erased the scripts so I could start a new game over it, but I forgot to save it. And, so, a lot of people afterwards asked for suggestions so I could make the game better, I even found a few bugs in the game, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. I learned on my mistake.
Bulbapuck made a playthrough of the game on YouTube, so if you're interested about the other endings you can just watch them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_7Ajd_8b5A&list=PLEem6SKeUgpUsDmx1oCi_YeQZ96HsKQm6
Sorry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk