Sprite Jam THE TIME TRAVELLERS (The Results )

Started by SinSin, Fri 01/07/2016 18:13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

SinSin

Currently working on a project!

Mandle

Danvzare

selmiak

Riaise

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

SinSin

And so the results are in!!

3rd place goes to Blondbraid and his viking of uncertain peril     dont forget your bonus animation trophy !!

2nd place goes to MAD and his "cliche" lady   

AND

1st Place goes to CaeserCub  and the fantastic bearded penny farthing guy !! .  But how does he pedal?

Danvzare

Blondbraid

Quote from: Danvzare on Sun 31/07/2016 09:06:04
Congratulations to all who won! :-D
Yay! Thanks! ;-D
Quote from: SinSin on Sat 30/07/2016 22:08:36
1st Place goes to CaeserCub  and the fantastic bearded penny farthing guy !! .  But how does he pedal?
My guess: He doesn't, and that's the reason he's late all the time! ;)

This is my first time winning a trophy though, how do I add it to my profile? ???

Amayirot Akago

Just put the image link in your signature.

Cassiebsg

Congrats to all participants and winners! (nod)

Damn, forgot to vote. :~( I couldn't decide at the time, so though I would give it a few days and... oops. :-[
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaesarCub

Yay! I got a shinny thing!
My precious!

Thanks to everyone that voted despite knowing that Bob can't reach the pedals. ;-D

Question: Just to be clear, I'm supposed to make a thread with a new Sprite Jam contest right?

SinSin

Quote from: CaesarCub on Sun 31/07/2016 13:35:04
Question: Just to be clear, I'm supposed to make a thread with a new Sprite Jam contest right?

You are correct sir.

Congrats to everyone who joined winners and losers !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk