Jibble

Author Topic: [Feature suggestion] (DONE) Translation Editor (Browser tool)  (Read 982 times)

Snarky

• Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Mittens Lord
  • Private Insultant
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2018, for his numerous additions to the AGS open source ecosystem including the new Awards Ceremony client and modules
    • Snarky worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Snarky worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Should be part of AGS pack IMHO.

I think SpeechCenter really should be, as it's an invaluable tool/improvement of AGS. Though I take it that would require it to be open source.

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Just reporting.

Spellchecker is working perfectly now.  (nod)
Search works better too.
The very very very long label is still a bit overlapping on the last line (the 5th line ... yes it's a very long label), but stretching the browser window a bit more solves the problem.  ;)

As an online editor it's perfect, or very close to it anyway.  (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Cassiebsg worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Uhm... okay, seems like my info about using UTF-8 was wrong, and it's ANSI instead.  :-[

https://github.com/adventuregamestudio/ags-manual/wiki/Translations

make sure you save and encode the .trs file to ANSI and NOT in unicode or UTF-8 encoding.

(Sorry for double posting, just wanted to make sure this post is "registered" as new and shows up on the "show unread posts since last visit", as opposed to editing my previous post.)
« Last Edit: 07 Mar 2020, 21:40 by Cassiebsg »
There are those who believe that life here began out there...