Some 3d models I made

Started by Mouth for war, Mon 08/05/2017 23:28:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

Hey! Tried to do some modeling. Any ideas or suggestions about these? The bush is my first attempt at making vegetation completely from scratch. :-) Oh and the last one contains a severed hand so if you're sitting somewhere where that stuff is inappropriate, you've been warned :D I did not model the hand myself though (But the bone sticking out yes) just to be clear

mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Mouth for war

Can't argue with perfection huh? :D

Cassiebsg

Actually not sure what to criticize... the models? the texture? the animation?

Models look good. Textures need depth, as they are now they look very flat.
And the animation makes the desk look like it's stretching. If you were going for a live desk, then it's perfect.  (nod)
Otherwise I would try to hold the camera still. Or open, look down, close, (look up)... but not all at the same time.

The lamp could use with a more irregular wood texture and wood imperfections too.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

KyriakosCH

I like them :D

I am not a professional modeler, though. I find your textures pretty good (the models are ok as well ^^). Depends on the game you want to use them for (if it is done in this style of texture all-around it will be fine i think (nod)
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Mouth for war

Thanks for the comments actually the stretch look is the camera doing a small rotation at the same time. The lamp could indeed do with different texture. And @KyriakosCH, I try to be consistent and the finished bg's work quite well I think :-) glad you like 'em :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk