Jibble

Author Topic: The Mortifer  (Read 1445 times)

The Mortifer
« on: 27 Feb 2019, 11:39 »
Hi everyone ! I am working on my new point & click adventure with Adventure Game Studio : "The Mortifer". I use "The Sims 4" for the graphics part. It tells the story of three young vampires in a fantasy world, who will try to save their family. You will have to take care of your hunger for blood, avoid the guards, and explore about 50 screens. I hope you will enjoy it. Here are the first screenshots :)

Danvzare

• The Man with No Name
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with voice acting
    • Danvzare worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: The Mortifer
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2019, 17:42 »
Looks interesting. Certainly the first game I've ever seen use pre-rendered Sims graphics.
Any more information you can give though such as how much you've done, how much you think you might have left to do?

« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2019, 00:05 »
That's not the first time I use The Sims for graphics, but I was using the first game before, that's the first time I use the 4 :)
I am currently working on the last rooms, and writing the story. All the sprites and animations are made.

« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2019, 12:17 »
New screenshots : the hunting game :)

« Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2019, 17:05 »
Looks really cool, dude. The style reminds me of the Phantasmagoria and 7th Guest days.
man n fist AKA manifest AKA manifest class AKA hello123

« Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2019, 21:58 »
Thank you :)

« Reply #6 on: 08 Mar 2019, 22:53 »
Using sims sure is a novel choice, it'll be interesting to see the finished game!

« Reply #7 on: 09 Mar 2019, 08:50 »
Thank you, I am working on it, it goes on well :)

« Reply #8 on: 09 Mar 2019, 15:45 »
Lovely job, Marion! Vive la grande tasse bleue!

« Reply #9 on: 11 Mar 2019, 11:26 »
Thank you very much !  :-* :-*

Mandle

• NO PIXEL LEFT BEHIND!!!
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #10 on: 12 Mar 2019, 05:08 »
This looks like something I would play the shit out of!

« Reply #11 on: 15 Mar 2019, 11:25 »
Thank you :)
Here is another screenshot. Jehan Mortifer has to sing for a powerful family's friend.

« Reply #12 on: 26 Mar 2019, 18:14 »
Beta-testing done ! Now I only have to give it to my english translator and after that I will be able to release the game :)

« Reply #13 on: 23 Jul 2019, 20:28 »
Hi everyone. I were not able to add my game "The Mortifer" because Electronic Arts didn't allow me to use "The Sims" for my games...
So I have to keep it only on my website, I can't add it on other websites. I also did not translate it.
Here is the only link to download the game, but it is only in French : https://marionpoinsot.fr/video/2019/07/14/nous-les-mortifer/