Author Topic: [ RELEASED ] Chronicle Of Innsmouth - Mountains Of Madness  (Read 27679 times)

Re: Chronicle Of Innsmouth - Mountains Of Madness
« Reply #60 on: 21 Feb 2021, 04:41 »
Nice. Cant wait to.play full game

Mandle

• NO PIXEL LEFT BEHIND!!!
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Mandle worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #61 on: 20 Mar 2021, 14:01 »
It's finally going to be woken from the depths on March 23rd... Only a few days away!

Watch this amazing trailer, and tremble in fear, all you specks of dust floating randomly in an insane cosmos.

« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2021, 14:06 by Mandle »

« Reply #62 on: 21 Mar 2021, 14:54 »
What band plays the heavy metal music heard in the video?

« Reply #63 on: 22 Mar 2021, 08:47 »
Wow, I didn't realize the release being so close! Wonderful! Day 1 purchase for me. :)

« Reply #64 on: 24 Mar 2021, 07:37 »
Hi Playing the game on PC and enjoying it a lot. Innsmouth was my favorite game in years. A question on Mountains though. I also put it on my Android tablet to play on the go and the game works but when it goes to the cutscene to leave to blow up the ice-wall it dips to 1 frame and never progresses to the next scene.It would be great if there is a way to skip the cutscenes so I could play it on the android ags version. I tried clicking any mouse button the Esc key and the android back key but nothing skips the cutscenes. Any word on this would be appreciated. Otherwise enjoying playing it.

« Reply #65 on: 28 Mar 2021, 22:03 »
The game was released on March 23 2021 Guys!!! Thanks for all these years of support!!! ;) ;) :) :)