Jibble

Author Topic: MAGS January “Crossover” (OPEN)  (Read 679 times)

VampireWombat

• Not a chupacabra
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
Re: MAGS January “Crossover” (OPEN)
« Reply #20 on: 10 Jan 2019, 14:55 »
I know I probably won't make it in time as I'll be very busy the next two weeks, but just to be sure, it's okay to use resources downloaded from here, right?
The last line says "Of course, all publically available assets can be used at any time." So I'd say yeah. As long as you stick within any MMM rules it should be no problem.
If you need any help being able to complete your game, feel free to message me. If you need characters made, a couple of animations, a couple of backgrounds, or grunt work level coding. I'd even be willing to convert MMM assets to the Tumbleweed template.

« Reply #21 on: 10 Jan 2019, 16:20 »
Hmmm, didn't know there were rules to follow about the MMM world, I'll check that out.
Thanks both for your answers!
I'll keep in mind your offering VampireWombat, I'm super bad at drawing and wouldn't mind getting some help for the (only) background I did for this game.

Edit: oh, BTW, I'm trying to crossover MM with Alice in Wonderland.
« Last Edit: 10 Jan 2019, 16:25 by Dog Rat »

VampireWombat

• Not a chupacabra
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with play testing
« Reply #22 on: 10 Jan 2019, 16:38 »
Hmmm, didn't know there were rules to follow about the MMM world, I'll check that out.
Thanks both for your answers!
I'll keep in mind your offering VampireWombat, I'm super bad at drawing and wouldn't mind getting some help for the (only) background I did for this game.

Edit: oh, BTW, I'm trying to crossover MM with Alice in Wonderland.
I'm not sure if there are any rules beyond not trying to sell games.

Well, if you need any Alice in Wonderland characters, backgrounds , or items made into MMM style, let me know.

« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 22:40 »
We’re halfway (and a bit) through the month. How are things looking? Are we heading for Dry January?

Maniac Mansion / Alice in Wonderland sounds insane.

« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 23:26 »
I was toying with the idea of making an entry, but since more than half the month has passed and all I have are three unfinished backrounds and I haven't even started on any game yet,
I'll save my time and energy for a better future project this month, but I hope  there'll be some good entries from you others.