Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

A fun weekly themed photo manipulation thread in which members on the forum make Photoshops of a source photo or image, and the winner chooses a new photo or image for the next round.

I might work like this:

Every Friday a new photo or image is posted by someone in which people are invited to manipulate in some way during over the weekend and into the following week. People can post their pieces up to  Wednesday, then people will vote over Wednesday and Thursday with the winner having to pick the next photo or image on the Friday, and the process repeats.

The photo or images can be anything, from media/current affairs/history.. whatever. The theme of the Photoshop can be just random, or set with a subject, for example people might have to stick to a subject on an image or photo.

Photoshops of this kind are usually quick things that take a few mins, and often the cheapness of the manipulation is humorous in of itself, so don't worry about having to spend lots of time with detailing, its just for laughs.

Although I say any photo/image is game, please at least try to consider the subject image or photo you are setting, and consider what edits people are likely to do, likewise the people making the Photoshops might also be considerate.
Photoshops are often edgy, but as with anything else on the forum if anyone or mods find anything inappropriate then so be it.

What do folks think?   I could kick things off this Friday and post an image of some kind for people to go wild with, or if anyone else wants to go first fire away.

NOTE:

Although I mention Photoshop a lot, the edits can be done in any software you like, dose not have to be Photoshop.

You can post multiple entries if you want

Its OK to post Animated Gifs of your manipulations, but only post static images when setting the subject.

selmiak

yay, I'm game!

what timezone is the start time zone?

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Stupot

Sounds fun. Been a while since I played around with the ‘shop.

Jack

But where is the image TMA?

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Hi, ok I will get things swinging then, by the way although I mention Photoshop a lot, the edits can be done in any software you like, dose not have to be Photoshop.

Regarding timezone I am GMT, but we can keep the times loose, as long as someone posts a new image over a weekend following a Friday that's fine, if its a case that the winner isn't able to post or simply forgets to post then we can figure out another system as we go.

OK here is the first one to get things kicking off as inspired by one of my all time fave websites "Kim Jon Il Looking at things"

What is Kim Jong Il Holding Up?

Jack

Late night/early morning attempt:

Galen

It's 3am but what the hell: 'I shall call him... Mini-Me!'

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Also Its OK to post multiple entries per theme, the more the merrier, animated gifs also welcome.

selmiak

CaptainD

It really could only be one thing.

Creamy

janleht

josiah1221

Jack

Hands off, josiah, that was my idea first. :D

Look what you did to Mister Bigglesworth!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk