Fotoshop Fridays

Started by Tycho Magnetic Anomaly, Thu 06/12/2018 14:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

ok which it is then?  voting for one image, voting for a name,  random picking, letting the winner of the last one pick his/her fave, im not sure there is any consensus on that yet?

Click'd

Welcome to Photoshop Fridays, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter  :grin:

dactylopus

I like voting for an image, but I'll accept the consensus.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

I will also go with dactylopus and say voting per image.. so thats 2 for that option

selmiak

the one who won the last round and chose the starting image should set the winning conditions, if per image or per person. But he/she should do so in the post with the starting image (which I didn't).
Since I chose the current image, as I said, I'm in favour of per person just to get more entries. If they all suck you won't get any votes, no matter what, but if they are all great chances are you get some votes.
But for now, well, who won then and gets to chose a new image? Seems like all votes by now are on different images. If I, as the starter or this round, gets to chose one, it's probably back to TMA... and it's friday already...
btw, somehow I knew this would happen and wanted the voting to start early ;)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Well ok , if only for the benefit of getting another one started i will go next,  the next winner can be chosen by voting for best image, and whoever wins that can choose their own method.  But to be honest your suggestion of voting per person makes me feel bad about posting so many and less likely to, i mean if we all settle on that suggestion as a permanent solution to choosing a winner. Anyway we can see how it goes over the next few weeks to see what people like/works best, assuming the thread is still going by then.

So here is this Fridays Photohop Friday!

Nobody has turned up to Mr.Trump's party, its time to....
"Give Trump some party guests"

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Please Click Link Below to see full size, Posting such a wide image on this forum isn't working so well

http://fractalscapes.net/-DUMP/FORUM/ttt2.jpg

Sause: https://www.isango.com/theguidebook/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/The-Last-Supper-2.jpg

FORUM REQUEST:  BBCODE to wrap large images so they auto display on forum page with pre-set width (while maintaining aspect ratio) on clicking image, opens url to source image.

Danvzare

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of talent most of the people have on this forum.

selmiak

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/Q4aaYbn.jpg[/imgzoom]

this is a work of fiction and art, and in no shape, way or form depicts my deepest inner desires.... ;) :-D

Jack

What was the resolution of that fluid simulation, selmiak? :D

josiah1221

selmiak

Quote from: Jack on Fri 21/12/2018 19:03:57
What was the resolution of that fluid simulation, selmiak? :D

hehe, I really considered setting up a fluid sim just for this image for a moment, then considered the name of the thread and searched the internet for watersplashes and shopped this in ;)

@josiah: I like that placement, you can really follow where he is looking ;-D

josiah1221

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 21/12/2018 21:38:19
@josiah: I like that placement, you can really follow where he is looking ;-D

Thanks, I was hoping it had that affect ;)

Jack

He would do well to make peace with the amazonians, and set up some kind of tourism thing.

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

Enrique: "Mr. Trump?, I explicitly said on the phone NO to nut based snacks"

Trump: "Your crossing my wall again, Rico"

Alternate:
Enrique: "But Mr. President,  you are really spoiling us with these Roche"

Trump: "Wall Enrique,  wall."

dactylopus

The picture was already perfect.  Can't improve on that.

Jack

I vote for josiah1221's picture because it's simple and pure, and there's something strangely magnetic about it.

josiah1221

I vote selmiak, I can't help but laugh every time I look at it.  (laugh)

Tycho Magnetic Anomaly

i will go josiah1221 too

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk